Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Happy Thanksgiving, Rob.
阿莱克斯:罗布,感恩节快乐。
Rob: Thanks, Alex. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too.
罗布:谢谢你,阿莱克斯。也祝你感恩节快乐。
Alex: The Jungle Café prepared a special meal today.
阿莱克斯:丛林咖啡馆今天准备了很特殊的一餐。
Rob: Yes! They made a Thanksgiving meal, and it smells great!
罗布:是啊!他们做了感恩节特餐,闻起来太香了!
Alex: What do you eat for Thanksgiving?
阿莱克斯:你感恩节会吃什么呢?
Rob: Turkey, of course. Almost everyone eats turkey on Thanksgiving. It's traditional.
罗布:当然是火鸡了。几乎所有人都会在感恩节时候吃火鸡。这是一项传统。
Alex: Is there pumpkin pie for dessert?
阿莱克斯:甜点就是南瓜饼吧?
Rob: Of course! Pumpkin pie is the traditional Thanksgiving dessert!
罗布:没错!南瓜饼是传统感恩节甜食!
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: What's your favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal, Ben?
阿莱克斯:本,你最喜欢感恩节大餐的哪个部分?
Ben: That's a hard question. I like the turkey and stuffing.
本:这是个很难回答的问题。我喜欢火鸡和塞在里面的填料。
Alex: What about the potatoes?
阿莱克斯:土豆怎么样?
Ben: Yes! I like potatoes with lots of butter.
本:喜欢!我喜欢有很多黄油的土豆。
Alex: And green beans?
阿莱克斯:那绿扁豆呢?
Ben: Those are delicious, too. And corn! I like corn at Thanksgiving.
本:绿扁豆也很美味。还有玉米!我喜欢感恩节的时候吃玉米。
Alex: You like everything!
阿莱克斯:你什么都喜欢啊!
Ben: I do. Thanksgiving is my favorite meal of the year!
本:是啊。感恩节大餐是一年中我最喜欢的一餐了!
Conversation C
对话C
Susie: That was a great meal, Taylor.
苏西:泰勒,那顿饭真的太棒了。
Taylor: Yes, it was. I can't eat another bite!
泰勒:是啊。我一口都吃不下了!
Susie: That's because you ate two pieces of pumpkin pie!
苏西:那是因为你吃了两个南瓜饼!
Taylor: Well, they were small pieces. You ate a lot of potatoes and gravy!
泰勒:嗯,就是小块的。你吃了很多土豆和肉汁。
Susie: I did, because the gravy was really good.
苏西:是的,因为肉汁真的很好吃。
Taylor: Well, we can both be thankful for a good meal.
泰勒:好吧,我们都应该对这美味的一餐心怀感恩。
Susie: And a lot of other things!
苏西:还有其他许多事情也是!