We’re encouraging companies across the country to join our historic initiative and pledge
我们正鼓励全美公司加入我们有历史意义的提议和承诺
to invest in training Americans for the jobs of today and the careers of tomorrow.
为了美国人现在的工作和未来的事业,向培训计划投资。
In the last two weeks, I established the National Council for the American Worker,
两周前,我设立了美国工人全国委员会,
which will develop a national workforce strategy and sign the modernized and long-awaited Perkins Career and Technical Education Act,
该机构将制订国家劳动力政策,签署已更新的、民众长久期待的帕金斯职业和技术教育法案
which will deliver jobs and training to more than 11 million students and workers.
该法案将向1100多万学生和工人释放工作岗位和培训机会。
We’re very proud of that.
我们对此非常自豪。
When we invest in our workers, we are investing in our people,
当我们对美国工人投资时,我们是在向我们的民众投资、
we are investing in our communities and we are investing in the American dream.
向我们的社群投资,我们是在向美国梦投资。
And every single day, we are making new American dreams come true.
而每一天,我们都在努力让新美国梦成真。
Thank you, and God bless America.
谢谢你,上帝保佑美国。