手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦的影响力超乎你想像

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Time Magazine released their annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in the World, and guess who made the list.

嘿 《时代周刊》发布了年度100名全球最具影响力人物榜 猜猜谁上榜了

No, not me. But Kim Jong Un-- he made it.

不 不是我 不过有金正恩 他上榜了

I would have guessed me too, but no. I'm not on it.

我也希望是我自己 但不是 没有我

But even though I'm not on the list, I did interview a lot of the people on the list.

即使我没有在榜单上 但我采访过榜单上的很多人

Out of the 100 most influential people, 18 of them have appeared on my show this season alone.

在100名最具影响力的人物中 有18名在第15季这一季中出现过

424.png

That doesn't even include the yodeling Walmart kid.

还不包括那个岳德尔唱法的沃尔玛小孩

I think he's going to be on next year.

我觉得他明年肯定会上榜的

I feel responsible because I've had them on my show, so I've made them influential.

我觉得这都跟我脱不了干系 因为他们上过我的节目 所以我让他们变得有影响力了

I think my influence influenced their influentiality.

我觉得是我的影响力影响了他们的影响力

I think. That's what I'm going to believe in my head, and that's what I want to do.

我感觉是这样 我相信是这样 我也希望是这样

For instance, we had so many of them, but John Krasinski was on the list.

比如 我们采访过榜单上的很多人 John Krasinski就是其中一个

And he's in that movie, A Quiet Place. Have you seen A Quiet Place?

他还演了《寂静之地》 大家看《寂静之地》了吗?

It's a heartwarming story about two parents who get their kids to be quiet.

讲的是很感人的故事 一对父母让孩子们保持安静

Here's what happened when John was here.

John上节目的时候是这样

We love to play games here, so in honor of that, we're going to have a staring contest.

我们喜欢玩游戏 为了纪念这一点 我们来个凝视比赛

And we have to be quiet. So we can't make noises.

要静悄悄的 不能出声

We can't do anything. But we just-- so the first person-- oh my god.

什么都不能做 只能 第一个人 天哪

I'm going to be so bad at this. I was going to say, you're so good at this.

这个我肯定不行 我刚想说 你很擅长玩这个

No, I'm going to be so bad at this. The first person to laugh loses and OK, go.

不 我不擅长 先笑的人就输了 好吧 开始

Oh my god.

我的天

Yeah, I scared the Krasinski out of him.

对 我把他的魂都吓掉了

Another of Time's influential people is Cardi B. I interviewed her, and boy, she shared a lot when she was here.

另一个上榜的人物是Cardi B 我采访过她 她可真是跟大家分享了很多东西啊

It looks like you're getting ready to give birth right there.

看起来像是你准备好要生了

They say the more you move, the easier it will come out.

他们说你动的越多 孩子就越容易生出来

You know what I'm saying? Yeah. Come out. Yeah.

我说 出来吧 嗯

Well, especially if that's comfortable for you to do, it'll be easy to--

如果你做这个动作很舒服 那肯定...

I was just try to show the world how I got pregnant in the first place.

我只是想告诉大家我一开始是怎么怀上的

Like that. That's how it happened. That's where I am.

就像那样 就那样怀上的 我就是那个姿势

We were all curious and we didn't know how, so-- and now we do.

我们都很好奇是怎么怀上的 之前不知道 现在知道了

So that's great. Yeah, like that.

很好 对 就那样

She cleared it up for us. It's an educational show, I tell you.

她跟我们解释了一下 这是个教育类节目

You learn so much when you watch my show.

看我的节目能涨很多姿势呢

My friend Jimmy Kimmel also made Time's Most Influential list.

我朋友吉米·鸡毛也登上了《时代周刊》最具影响力人物榜

He stopped by to surprise me on my birthday.

我生日的时候他来给我制造惊喜

I am so happy to be here and so honored to be a part of your 50-- 50th birthday? 60th. 60th, I can't believe it.

很高兴能来这里 参加你的50岁 50岁生日?60岁 60岁 真不敢相信

You look fantastic, you really do. You've been so generous to everyone.

你看起来太精神了 你对每个人都那么慷慨

All-- your audience, to all of us, to me personally.

对你的观众 还有我个人

And I just, I have something for you, if you'll excuse me for one second.

我给你准备了点东西 不好意思 稍等一下

So important. Bone density is really something you have to look out for.

这非常重要 你一定要注意骨密度

And I'll just, should I just put it in the-- you can have this later.

我能 我能把它放在这儿吗 你可以一会儿再吃

You don't have to have this now. I, for sure, will take that.

你不用非得现在吃 嗯 我一定会吃的

I just want to-- I was just-- I just happened to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by.

我想 我正好在附近 所以就顺便过来看一下

Dressed like that? I actually have a couple of kiwis for you, also.

穿成这样?其实我还给你准备了几个猕猴桃

So, yeah. If anybody wants a banana and two kiwis, I still have them.

没错 如果有人想吃香蕉和猕猴桃 我还留着呢

I have not-- chosen not to eat them yet.

我决定不吃它们

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
density ['densiti]

想一想再看

n. 密集,密度,透明度

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
influential [.influ'enʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有权势的,有影响的
n. 有影响力的

 
contest ['kɔntest,kən'test]

想一想再看

n. 竞赛,比赛
vt. 竞赛,争取

联想记忆
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。