I love games, you know that, right? I love games.
我喜欢玩游戏 大家都知道 对吧 我喜欢游戏
In the top five things that I love, along with my wife, my cats and Oprah 2020. And--
它位列我喜欢的前五件事 另外几件是我的妻子 我的猫 欧普拉2020
I'm just going to go ahead and start making bumper stickers right now. That's what I'm going to do.
我要开始做车尾贴了 就是这样
But you don't need big expensive sets, or prime time show on NBC.
不过你们不需要昂贵的游戏机 也不需要看NBC黄金时间播出的节目
I'm going to show you what I mean. We're going to play some games.
我来告诉大家我的意思 我们来玩一些游戏
OK? And these are games that I like to play.
好吧?这些都是我喜欢玩的游戏
Portia and I play one of these games when we drive in the car, because it's fun, it passes the time and everything.
我和波西娅开车的时候就喜欢玩这些 因为很好玩儿 能消磨时间
And I'll find somebody who I think is-- Yeah. Let's have this here.
我来找个人 对 就这位了
Hi, What's your name? Nikki. Hi Nikki. Here you can hold this.
嗨 你叫什么?Nikki 你好 Nikki 拿着这个
Thank you. OK. What do you do Nikki? Where do you live?
谢谢 好 你是做什么的?Nikki 来自哪里
I'm a student. I'm from Seattle. Wonderful you're-- OK.
我是学生 来自西雅图 很好啊 好
So here's the game, and I love to play this game.
游戏是这样的 我很喜欢这个
It's kind of like a celebrity name game.
类似于名人名字游戏
So I would say Tom Hanks, and then you would have to start a new celebrity or famous person with H, because that's Hanks, right?
比如我说Tom Hanks 你就得说个以H开头的名人名字 因为我说的是Hanks 好吧
So you would say something like Hayden Panettiere. OK.
你可以说Hayden Panettiere 好
All right, so I'll start. Meryl Streep. Sandra Bullock.
好 我先开始 Meryl Streep Sandra Bullock
I have a mic. Thank you. You're were good with that though.
我有麦 谢谢你 太体贴了
Bob Barker. Adele. Bob Barker. B. Barker. Oh.
Bob Barker Adele Bob Barker B Barker 哦
Um, Beyonce. Ooh, good one. Brian Setzer. Steve Carell.
额 Beyonce 喔 说得好 Brian Setzer Steve Carell
Chrissy Hines. Hayden Panettiere.
Chrissy Hines Hayden Panettiere
It's a new game, you don't know who she, is obviously. Paul Shaffer.
这是个新游戏 你显然不知道她是谁 Paul Shaffer
Selena Gomez. OK. Gregory Peck. Paul McCartney.
Selena Gomez 好 Gregory Peck Paul McCartney
Mariah Carey. Casey Affleck. Good. You're good at this. Anderson Cooper.
Mariah Carey Casey Affleck 很好 你很擅长这个游戏啊 Anderson Cooper
Chris Martin. Good one. Marky Mark. Mark Wahlberg.
Chris Martin 说得好 Marky Mark Mark Wahlberg
Matthew McConaughey. I'll let you have Marky Mark. Because I said that first.
Matthew McConaughey Marky Mark让给你了 因为是我先说的
Wahlberg would have been harder for you.
说Wahlberg的话会更难
Whitney Huston. Oh, good one. Good one.
Whitney Huston 哦 这个好 这个不错
Howie Mandel. Michelle Obama. You're doing good. Oprah Winfrey.
Howie Mandel Michelle Obama 你玩的很好 Oprah Winfrey
W. I have you, I have you. No. William.
W 难住你了吧 难住你了 不 William
Prince William's last name. William-- No one tell her.
威廉王子的姓 大家不准告诉她
And Kate-- Middleton! No, not that. I win, I win!
Kate Middleton 不 不对 我赢了 我赢了
All right. Thank you. All right. Well.
好 谢谢 好
OK. That's all the time we have. Bye-bye. OK.
好 我们把时间用完了 再见 各位 好
I'll head over here, and we'll play another game.
我到这儿来 我们再玩个新的
This is a different game. OK?
不一样的 好吧
All right. Hi. Here. You actually don't need this microphone, but what is your name. Christina.
好 你好啊 其实你不需要这个麦 你叫什么 Christina
Christina, where do you live? What do you do?
Christina 来自哪里 做什么的
I live in Temple City, California, and I am a banker. A banker. Yeah.
来自加州天普市 是个银行家 银行家 对
Wow, I didn't know we had bankers anymore. We still do? Yeah.
哇哦 我都不知道这个时代还有银行家呢 真有吗 对
Doesn't everyone just go to the ATM now? Yeah.
大家不都是直接去自动取款机的吗 是
Yeah it's a digital bank, so. It's easy. OK, good.
嗯 是数字银行 所以 很轻松的 好 很好
OK, so here's a game we're going to play.
好 游戏是这样的
I'm going to put this down here, and you can get-- you keep $100 if you can catch it.
我先把麦放地上 你能 如果你能接住这100美元 那它就是你的了
OK? So. I'm going to hold it here. Are you going to hold it above my head?
好吗?我这么拿着 是要举到我头那么高吗
No. And you're going to hold your fingers on each side, in the middle.
不用 你把手放在钱两侧 中间的位置
Like that. OK. And if you can catch it, you can keep it, OK?
像那样 好 如果你能接住 那它就是你的了 好吧
Do you know how hard that is? Really? I play softball.
你知道这有多难吗?是吗?我会打垒球
You know how hard that is? No one catches it.
你知道有多难吗 没有人能接住
I mean you're going to keep it, but I want to see if you can do this several times in a row. OK?
这钱是你的了 不过我想再试一次 看你是不是还能接住 好吧
Congratulations. Thank you. All right.
恭喜你 谢谢 好
You're a banker. Of course you're good with money. You're a banker.
你是银行家 当然擅长跟钱打交道了 你是银行家啊
That is so hard to do. OK. All right, here's what we're going to do now.
那个很难的 好 好 现在这样
Which-- doesn't matter which two rows? It doesn't matter which two rows.
哪两排不影响是吧?随便两排都行
OK. All right. So here's what we're going to do now. Stand up.
好 好 我们这样 请起立
Everybody's going to stand up in these two rows. All right.
这两排的所有人都站起来 好
You're going to take this orange, you're going to put it under your chin, and you're going to pass it down.
你们要用这个橙子 把它放在下巴下面 一个接一个的传下去
And Twitch is going to be on the other end, and whichever row gets to Twitch first, you win.
推奇会站在另一端 哪一排先传给推奇 哪一排就赢了
All right. So when I say go, put it under your chin.
好 我说开始的时候 把它放在下巴下面
And that's how you pass it down. It has to go under your-- if it drops, pick it up right away.
得那样传 放下巴下面 如果掉了 就赶紧捡起来
First one to get to Twitch wins. Ready? Go
首先传给推奇的赢 准备 开始
You win! You don't get anything, but you win.
你们赢了 没有任何奖品 但你们赢了
You're the winners!
你们赢了