Welcome to our first show of our 15th season.
欢迎来到第15季的第一期节目
Whew! I'm excited to be back.
唔!回来做节目我很开心啊
I am back because I love doing this show, and also because there's a lot of construction in my house while they finish my nuclear fallout shelter.
我回来是因为我喜欢主持节目 还因为我家里在盖核微粒避难所
Just want to be prepared. I know it's September.
未雨绸缪嘛 我知道现在是九月份
It still feels like summer here in LA. Oh, boy. It's hot.
洛杉矶仍然像夏天一样热 哦 天哪 太热了
It is so hot here in LA. Today, Ice Cube officially changed his name to Little Puddle.
洛杉矶很热 今天 “小冰块”正式更名为“小水洼”
I have another one, too. It's really hot.
我还有一个笑话 实在太热了
You have to find shade wherever you can.
你得到处找阴凉
This morning, I saw a group of people huddled together under Steve Harvey's mustache.
今天早上 我看到一群人挤在哈维·温斯坦的胡子下乘凉
Hey. Oh, good. You like that one?
嘿 哦 很好 喜欢那个笑话吗?
Thank you. Did you have a good summer, everybody? Yes?
谢谢大家 大家这个夏天过的愉快吗 是吗
I don't know how, but good, good. A lot of bad stuff in the news.
不知道你们咋愉快得起来 不过很好 很好 新闻上尽是坏事
I needed something uplifting because I kept watching the news and I'm like, I have to watch something uplifting.
我需要一些能让人高兴的事 因为我一直看新闻 所以必须得看些开心的事
So I watched "Handmaid's Tale" and "House of Cards" and Game of Thrones."
于是我看了《使女的故事》 《纸牌屋》和《权力的游戏》
So that cheered me right up.
立马就高兴了
There were some good things that happened over the summer, though.
不过这个夏天也有一些好事
There was this solar eclipse.
有日食
That was a huge story-- was the first solar eclipse over the entire United States in 100 years I didn't see it.
这可是个大事 这是100年来全美出现的第一个日食 而我却没看见
But I did take cold medicine on an empty stomach and fell down on my lawn and fell asleep.
不过我空腹喝了些感冒药 歪在草坪上睡着了
So I think I get it.
所以我觉得我也算感受到了日食
There were some movies that came out this summer. "Dunkirk."
这个夏天还上映了一些电影 《敦刻尔克》
Yep. Harry Styles was in that.
对 里面有哈里·斯泰尔斯
People are saying it might win an Oscar. Didn't see it.
人们说它可能赢得奥斯卡奖 没看到
I did go over to Beyonce's house to see the twins for the first time.
我确实去了碧昂斯家 去看她的双胞胎
I did not do that. I'll tell you what I did do.
我没有 我来跟你说我做了什么
Portia and I went to Majorca. In Spain.
我和波西娅去了马略卡岛 在西班牙
It was beautiful there. Beautiful. It was sunny.
那里很漂亮 很好看 天气晴朗
There was an ocean. There were palm trees.
还有大海 棕榈树
People were speaking Spanish.
人们说着西班牙语
It's like we never left Los Angeles. It was the same.
感觉我们还在洛杉矶一样 没啥区别
We took a picture. This is a photo Portia took.
我们拍了照片 这是波西娅照的
Look how beautiful this is. We were way, way in the-- look, zoom in, you'll find us.
看那里多漂亮 我们 放大就能看到我们了
There we are. There we are. When in Spain, you know.
看到了吧 在西班牙的时候
Turns out it was not a nude beach, and that was our bad.
其实那不是裸体沙滩 怪我们
I didn't do a lot, but I loved my summer break.
我没做太多事 不过我喜欢我的暑假
It was great, and I am happy to be back here with all of you.
过的很开心 回来又见到大家我也很开心
And now, for the first time in season 15, we shall all dance together.
现在 为了庆祝第15季第1期 我们应该跳起来