Got him.
抓住了。
For as long as I can remember, my life has been about one thing: animals.
打我记事起,我的生活就一直在围绕一个东西转:动物。
Over the years, the animal books turned into pets, which turned into working with bears in the wild.
这些年来,我从写动物书籍变成了养宠物,又变成了在野外和熊打交道。
This obsession has taken me up into pine trees and down into bear dens.
正是这种迷恋让我爬过松树,也让我钻过熊窝。
Hey, get back.
嘿,咱们还是出去吧。
But I'd do anything for these animals, and I know that I'm not alone.
但为了这些动物,我什么都愿意,而且我知道,这么做的,不只有我。
Now, I'm on a mission.
现在,我正在执行任务。
I'm traveling across the country to find young conservationists driven by that same passion.
我正在全国寻找受同样热情驱使的年轻的环保主义者。
Oh, got a gator. Wow.
哈,抓到了一条鳄鱼。 哇。
We'll get up close and personal with wildlife.
我们将与野生动物亲密接触。
Half cc ket.
半毫升尿酮体。
To discover how they fit into the bigger picture.
了解它们如何适应大环境。
All the way up. All the way up.
再往上拉,再往上拉。
I'll find the people on the front lines of the fight to understand our planet and protect the animals we share it with.
我会找到那些奋斗在前线,想要了解我们的地球,保护和我们共享这个地球的动物的志同道合的朋友。
When they squirm, you don't grab a tail.
当他们扭动身体的时候,千万别抓它们的尾巴。
And if it gets a little messy along the way
如果中间变得有点小混乱,
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。
That's just part of the job.
那也只是工作的一部分。
I'm Wes Larson, this is Mission Wild.
我是韦斯·拉森,这里是“荒野使命”。