Conversation A
对话A
Linda: It's our last day of work before the holidays!
琳达:今天是我们假期前的最后一个工作日!
Taylor: Yes, I'm excited for tomorrow. Are you ready for your road trip?
泰勒:是的,我对明天感到很兴奋。你准备好你的公路之旅了吗?
Linda: I am, and I've had some luck. I've gained a second driver.
琳达:我准备好了,而且我还很幸运。我又找到了一个司机。
Taylor: Oh, who's that?
泰勒:哦,是谁啊?
Linda: Alex. He can't go home to Taiwan this Christmas, so I suggested he spend the holidays with my family.
琳达:阿莱克斯。今年圣诞节他不回台湾的家,所以我提议他和我的家人一起过节。
Taylor: That's great. Have a wonderful time!
泰勒:太棒了。玩儿得开心!
Conversation B
对话B
Alex: Are you ready for your flight tomorrow morning, Ben?
阿莱克斯:本,你为你明天早上的航班做好准备了吗?
Ben: Yes, but what about you, Alex? What are you doing over the holidays?
本:准备好了,那你呢,阿莱克斯?你这个假期要做什么?
Alex: Well, Taiwan is too far away for a short trip. But Linda asked me if I wanted to join her family for Christmas.
阿莱克斯:嗯,对于一趟短途之旅来说,台湾太远了。不过琳达问我是否想和她的家人一起过圣诞节。
Ben: That's a nice invitation.
本:这个邀请很棒啊。
Alex: It'll be great, but we have to get there first. It's a 12-hour drive!
阿莱克斯:肯定会很棒,不过我们必须先抵达那里才行。这是一个长达12小时的车程!
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Taylor, how are you doing? Are you packed for your trip?
罗布:泰勒,你好吗?你旅程的行李打包好了吗?
Taylor: Yes, my bag is packed, and I have everything ready.
泰勒:是的,我的书包装好了,所有东西都准备好了。
Rob: Have you packed your passport?
罗布:你装上你的护照了吗?
Taylor: Yes, Rob, I'm all prepared. I made a checklist.
泰勒:是的,罗布,我都准备好了。我列了一份清单。
Rob: Perfect. So I think you're ready for your mom's Christmas dinner!
罗布:太好了。所以我想你已经为你妈妈的圣诞晚餐做好准备了!
Taylor: Exactly. It'll be amazing. I love going home for the holidays!
泰勒:没错。一定会很棒的。我喜欢回家过节!