I watch you dance before the show, and recently I found a way to listen to your private conversations.
节目开始前 我会看大家跳舞 最近 我发现了个听你们说悄悄话的办法
It's completely legal. Completely legal, until I get caught.
这绝对合法 完全合法 直到我被抓包
And what I've done is I put teeny tiny, tiny little microphones in throughout the audience,
我在观众中放了很多特别小的微型麦克风
and you can't see them, but they're there.
你们看不到 但是有的
And I want to share with you a little bit of what I've heard in our latest edition of audience hidden microphone.
我想在最新一期观众席隐藏的麦克风中跟大家分享我听到的东西
Wow. Do you like turtles? Hey, do you like turtles?
哇哦 你喜欢海龟吗?嘿 你喜欢海龟不?
Do you? I have one. Do you like turtles?
你喜欢吗?我养了一只 你喜欢海龟吗?
Come on. How? Why?
快点 怎么回事?为什么?
I can make my hands look earrings. Oh my god.
我能让我的手看起来像耳环一样 哦天
Help me, I can't clap. I don't know how. Sure.
帮帮我 我不会鼓掌 我不知道怎么鼓掌 没问题
Err, hmm. Ho, he banging. Ho, he banging for real. Ho?
额 嗯 嚯 他在敲击 嚯 他真的在敲击 嚯
Oh, we banging. Uh-huh. Ho.
哦 我们敲击 啊哈 嚯
Is that George Stephanopoulos over there? Pardon me?
那是乔治·斯特凡诺普洛斯吗?什么?
Is that George Stephanopoulos? Yeah, that's him right there.
那是乔治·斯特凡诺普洛斯吗?对 那就是他
Uh-huh. George Stephanopoulos.
啊哈 乔治·斯特凡诺普洛斯