All right, so it's Tuesday and I hope you all tune in tonight to watch "The Kids Are All Right" on ABC,
好 今天是周二 希望大家晚上都能去看ABC播出的《孩子们都很好》
because they're sponsoring today's segment of Why I Don't Have Kids.
因为他们赞助了今天的“我为什么不要孩子”环节
Can you hear that music, Ninja?
你能听到音乐吗 Ninja?
Oh my gosh. What's up? Nothing. Focus.
哦我的天 怎么了?没事 你专心玩吧
Never mind, focus. I just I got to kill them good. I'm ready.
没啥事 你玩你的 我得杀了他们 我准备好了
OK. All right, so normally I show you pictures of why I don't have kids.
好 好 一般我会给大家看照片 告诉大家我为什么不要孩子
Today I have videos. This is from Lynette in Valley Stream, New York.
今天我准备的是视频 这个来自纽约谷溪的Lynette
This has what happened when I left my daughter watching cartoons.
我让女儿自己看动画片的时候发生了这
What happened? Why you did that?
什么情况?你怎么成这样了?
Mi amore. No! No, no, no. My God. No, mi amore. Dios mio.
我的爱茉莉(化妆品)啊 不要 不 不 我的天 别 我的爱茉莉 老天啊
I don't speak Spanish, but I'm pretty sure she's saying why did I have kids?
我不懂西语 不过我很确定她是在说我为什么要要孩子?
Ninja liked that one.
Ninja喜欢这个视频
All right, this is from Amy in Weatherford, Oklahoma.
好 这个来自俄克拉荷马州威德福的Amy
My kid wanted to make waffles.
我儿子想做华夫饼
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Yeah. Do I like messes? No. No.
嗯 我喜欢一团乱吗?不 不喜欢
I hope they like ants, because that's what.
但愿他们不讨厌蚂蚁 因为那会招来
This is from Nikki in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
这个来自密歇根法明顿希尔斯的Nikki
I got home from work and found this. What?
我下班回家后发现了这一幕 什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干啥呢 你在干什么
Be-be-be-be. That's not cool, Ellie!
哔哔哔哔 这可不乖哦 Ellie
I would make a joke, but I don't like toilet humor.
我想讲个笑话的 不过我不喜欢跟马桶有关的幽默
So if your kid does something you think I should see please send it to me,
如果你的孩子做了些你觉得我应该看看的事 请发给我
and don't miss "The Kids Are All Right," season premiere tonight at 8:30 on ABC.
不要错过今晚8:30在ABC播出的《孩子们都很好》新一季首映哦