It's an important question you ask.
你问的是一个很重要的问题。
But one, I think, with a simple answer.
但我认为答案很简单。
We have this need, you and I, from the time we are little, to peek over our neighbor's fence.
你和我都曾经经历过,从我们小的时候,翻过邻居的栅栏窥探。
And once we do, we see there's wonder waiting on the other side.
当我们这么做的时候,我们看到了那一边的精彩。
Every step you take brings the world one step closer.
你迈出的每一步,都让世界更近一步。
You'll narrow the influence of narrow minds. You'll bridge continents.
你会把狭隘观念的影响缩小。你会让大陆连接在一起。
Puncture prejudice. And keep peace.
抨击偏见。维持和平。
You may not always know it at the time,
你可能当时未必理解,
but one day you will look back and see that you've made this world a better place.
但是有一天,当你回首时,你会发现你已经把这个世界变得更加美好。
So, the question you asked me, what is the key?
所以,你问我的问题,什么是关键所在?
It's you.
是你自己。