If how we spend our days is always connected, staring at our screens,
如果我们连续几天都一直在线,盯着屏幕,
well, that would be how we spend the rest of our lives.
好吧,那么我们的余生应该也就这样度过了。
You see, as humans, we are vulnerable and our smartphones are engineered to use these vulnerabilities against us.
你看,作为人类,我们很脆弱,而我们的智能手机就是针对这些弱点来设计的。
This is why we've intentionally designed a phone to be used as little as possible.
这就是为什么我们要刻意设计一款尽可能使用更少的手机。
It's a phone that encourages you to leave behind your smartphone,
这是一款鼓励你将智能手机抛诸脑后的手机,
to spend that quality time doing the things that you love the most.
而把这些宝贵的时间花在做你最喜欢的事情上。
We call it: Going Light.
我们称其为:Going Light。
Almost three years, and 10,000 phones later, to find ourselves asking:
在经历了三年10000台手机之后,我们自问:
'How can we go light more often? How can we go light for good?'
“我们还能怎样极简?我们怎么让极简更完善?”
Introducing: Light Phone 2.
向你推荐:Light Phone 2。
A beautiful matte display, 4G connectivity, and messaging.
一块漂亮的哑光屏幕,4G连接和收发信息。
We are rethinking what an operating system can be.
我们正在重新思考操作系统可以是什么样子。
A few essential tools, thoughtfully implemented, and a pleasure to use.
一些基本的、细致入微的工具,享受使用的乐趣。
Maybe an alarm clock, a ride home, a playlist, or some simple directions.
也许还有一个闹钟、乘车回家、播放列表,或者一些简单的指示。
These are tools, not feeds.
这些都是工具,而不是信息流。
It's a phone that actually respects you.
这是一部尊重你的手机。
Light was born as a refreshing alternative to the tech monopolies.
作为技术垄断的一种令人耳目一新的替代品,Light诞生了。
We don't want to be made to feel that we're not enough.
我们不想让别人觉得我们有所欠缺。
We believe objects can empower us, it can help us appreciate our lives even more.
我们相信实体能赋予我们力量,能帮助我们更感激我们的生活。
We are humans, and we're taking back our lives.
我们是人类,我们正在夺回我们的生活。