手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦给跳舞的白人打分

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We have some great dancers here today, extra special dancers.

今天的观众里有些人舞跳的很好

I love to watch you dance before I come out here.

上台前我喜欢看你们跳舞

It's like a great warm up act, because you get warmed up and then it warms my cockles when I see it.

这是个很棒的热身运动 能让你们热下身 我看的时候也特开心

So I've been watching audience dancing for 16 seasons now, and all I can say is wow!

我已经看观众跳舞看了16季了 我能说的就只有哇哦了!

Damn, someone's going to get hurt.

天哪 有人会受伤的

So today I want to try something new.

今天我想来点新鲜的

I have two segments on this show that I love doing.

这个节目上有两个环节是我比较喜欢的

507.png

One is called "Ellen Rate My Baby." That's one as a professional baby rater.

一个是“艾伦 给我的宝宝打分” 我是个宝宝专业打分户

I rate people's babies.

我给别人的宝宝打分

The second one is "White Men Can Dance dot dot dot with tWitch."

另一个是“白人可以跳舞...跟推奇一起”

That's when tWitch teaches white men to dance in the audience.

那是指推奇教观众里的白人跳舞

And I'm going to mash those together.

我要把这两个结合在一起

We're creating a brand new segment.

我们创造出一个全新的环节

It's time for "Ellen Rate My White Men Who Can Dance dot dot dot with tWitch."

该是“艾伦 给我可以跳舞的白人打分...跟推奇一起”的环节了

I didn't hear them say it. This is not a competition.

我没听到他们念出来 这不是比赛

There are no losers, but there will be a winner.

没有失败者 但会有获胜者

Here's the first guy.

来看第一个

OK. That's right. Now I shall rate the white guy dancing with tWitch.

好 嗯 现在我要给这个跟推奇一起跳舞的白人打分了

First off, you created a new move, and I shall name it The Rowboat.

首先 你发明了一种新动作 我把它叫做“划船”

So that is plus five points. Then you swatted at the mosquitoes.

所以加5分 你还拍了蚊子

But you almost swatted tWitch, as well, so that's minus two points.

但你又差点拍到了推奇 所以扣2分

You tried to floss. It's important to floss every day.

你想原地摇摆 每天用牙线很重要(floss一词多义)

So that's plus 11 points.

所以加11分

That gives him 14 points out of 10 points.

最后是10分得了14分

Next up is this guy.

接下来是这位

All right, now-- now I shall rate that white guy dancing with tWitch.

好 现在我要给这个跟推奇一起跳舞的白人打分了

You have extra long limbs, so I'm going to give you an extra point for that.

你胳膊腿很长 这个是你的加分项

Actually, I'll give you four points for that.

就为这个 我给你4分

That's slow-mo and you did make me feel like I was drunk, so that's plus two.

那是个慢动作 你让我有醉醺醺的感觉 所以加2分

Then you freestyled, and I thought you were going to hurt someone, but you didn't so that's plus 9 points.

然后你又开始即兴发挥 感觉你好像要打到别人了 但你又没有 所以加9分

That's a total of 15 out of 10 points for you.

最后就是10分得了15分

All right, and, finally, there's this guy.

好 最后一位了

Now I shall rate that white guy dancing with tWitch.

现在我要给这个跟推奇一起跳舞的白人打分了

Your face turns the color of your shirt.

你的脸变成了和衣服一样的颜色

That's an automatic five points.

自动加5分

All that stirring you did got me all stirred up, and that was confusing to me, so minus 3 points.

你那些灵活的动作确实让我挺激动的 但我也很困惑 所以减3分

And then your wife asked tWitch to come home with the two of you.

然后你妻子邀请推奇到你家去

I think that's progressive, so that's plus 17 points.

这可是挺大胆的 加17分

That's a total of 19 out of 10 points. You are the winner!

所以最后就是10分得了19分 你赢了

Congratulations!

恭喜你!

Congratulations, sir.

恭喜你 先生

And you wear that tonight wherever you go, and I am treating the two of you to dinner.

你今天晚上不管去哪儿都要戴着那个绶带 你俩今晚的晚餐我买单了

Wherever you want to go to dinner, it's on me.

不管你们在哪儿吃饭 都我请

You crazy swingers.

疯狂的摇摆人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
mash [mæʃ]

想一想再看

n. 麦芽浆,糊状物,土豆泥 v. 把 ... 捣成糊状

联想记忆
progressive [prə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 前进的,渐进的
n. 进步人士

联想记忆
segment ['segmənt]

想一想再看

n. 部份,瓣,弓形
vt. 分割

联想记忆
competition [kɔmpi'tiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,竞争,竞赛

 
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。