Loving Life
热爱生命
By Wang Guozhen
汪国真
I don't want to consider if I'll be able to succeed.
我不去想是否能够成功。
Since I've decided to go to a distant place,
既然选择了远方,
I'll try my best to make the trip.
便只顾风雨兼程。
I don't want to consider if I'll be able to obtain love.
我不去想能否赢得爱情。
Since I'm deep in love with roses,
既然钟情于玫瑰,
I'll show my sincerity boldly.
就勇敢地吐露真诚。
I don't want to consider if I'll meet with the cold wind and rain.
我不去想身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨。
Since my destination is the horizon,
既然目标是地平线,
I'll leave a deep impression on the Earth.
留给世界的只能是背影。
I don't want to consider if my future will be smooth or bumpy.
我不去想未来是平坦还是泥泞。
If only I love my life,
只要热爱生命,
Everything is to be expected.
一切,都在意料中。