All right, so last week on Halloween, I scared a whole bunch of my staff backstage.
好 上周过万圣节的时候 我在后台把同事们吓了个遍
Our Integrations Assistant, Mackenzie, had one of the best reactions we've ever seen.
我们的综合助理Mackenzie的反应是最棒的
Take a look.
看一下
She actually got air.
她是真的腾空了
Hi. Hi, Mackenzie, how are you? Good.
嗨 嗨 Mackenzie 你好吗?很好
Your reaction was so good that BuzzFeed broke down the entire thing.
你的反应太棒了 以至于嗡嗡喂详细报道了全过程
Come up here, let's go through it together. OK. Come sit here.
过来 我们一起来看一下 好 来坐这儿
All right. So you didn't know I was going to bring you out here, did you?
好 你不知道我会让你上台 是吧
No. No. This is a surprise? Absolutely.
不 不知道 这算个惊喜?绝对的
Did you know that BuzzFeed posted the freeze frame?
你知道嗡嗡喂发了这个精彩的瞬间吗?
I did. You saw this? Yeah. OK.
知道 你看过这个了?对 好
Her legs are off the ground.
她的腿脱离地面了
Call Idina Menzel, because she's defying gravity.
快叫伊迪娜·门泽尔 因为她能抵抗重力
And then they posted this. She's not OK, people, and neither am I.
然后他们发了这个 她感觉不太好 朋友们 我也一样
So you're OK, right? I'm OK. Did you hurt your knees in any way?
你没事吧?没事 你有伤到膝盖吗?
You know, I fell hard but we're good, we recovered. Good, good. Yep.
我是重重的摔下去了 不过没事 恢复好了 很好 好 嗯
Because you've signed something, you can't sue us.
你可是签了协议的 告不了我们
Is that your normal reaction-- you jump and bend your legs back up in the air?
那是你正常的反应吗?跳起来 腿往后翘
You know, I honestly don't even remember jumping.
其实我都不记得自己跳起来了
I saw the clip and I was like, oh, that's different.
我看了视频后还想 跟我记得的不一样呢
Yeah, it's a weird thing to jump and your legs go back like that.
嗯 你跳起来 腿往后弯成那样还挺奇怪的
Yeah. So Halloween is over but your reaction was so good that I want--
是 万圣节已经过去了 不过你的反应实在是太棒了
I like to scare people year round, you know that.
我随时都可能吓唬吓唬人 你知道的
So you know how I send Andy Lassner to haunted houses?
你知道我让Andy Lassner去鬼屋了吧?
Yes. OK, we're going to send you to one.
知道 好 我们也要让你去一个
You're going to walk through the Walking Dead Maze at Universal Studios right now.
现在你就要去环球影城的行尸走肉迷宫里走一遍
Are you excited? Like right now you're going to-- Right now?
激动不?现在你就得 现在吗?
Yeah. Does that make you excited? I mean, a little nervous.
对 兴奋不兴奋?有点儿小紧张
Like really nervous?
是真紧张吗?
I should have known. I know, you know this box.
我应该知道的 是啊 有箱子 你懂的
I know the box-- You know the box.
我知道箱子 你懂的啊
I just didn't even look that way. No, no.
我连看都没看那边 没看 没有
Oh, this is unfortunate. Yeah.
哦 太倒霉了 是啊
And you're going to go, right now, to go through that.
你现在就得去 走迷宫
Like actually? Yeah.
真的吗?对
Look, let's take a look at your wonderful reaction.
我们来看一下你精彩的这瞬间
That's why we're sending you, because you're wonderful.
这就是我们派你去的原因 你太棒了
I mean, a little nervous. Like really nervous?
有点儿小紧张 是真紧张吗?
So you're going to go. All right.
现在就去 好
And then we're going to show that tomorrow because we want to see your reaction there.
明天我们会放给大家看 我们想看你的反应
Oh boy. I was actually scared you were going to throw this, I really didn't want you to throw this.
哦天 我还怕你会把麦扔掉呢 我可不想你把它扔了
I was gripping on for dear life. All right.
我刚才是死命地抓着它 好
Go have fun, Mackenzie, we'll be back.
去好好玩吧 Mackenzie 马上回来