The last time you were here we played Speak Out.
上次你来的时候我们玩了“大声说出来”
It was one of my favorites that we've played so far.
那次是我玩的最开心的一次了
If you didn't see it, here's a tiny bit of what happened.
如果你没看播出的节目 这儿有一小段
No. Your donkey did not do that. No won--
不 你的驴子才没有那么做 难
That's terrible. No wonder you're upset.
太可怕了 难怪你这么不开心
The donkey bucked your mom, oh.
驴子把你妈妈摔下去了 哦
All right. I still hear about that. Yeah, well, sure. It's memorable.
好 到现在都还有人谈论 当然了 太让人难忘了
And I really didn't understand, I was not playing with you, I didn't understand what you were saying.
我是真的没听懂 不是在跟你闹着玩儿 我不知道你在说什么
But you enjoyed it. I did. So we thought we would play again.
不过你玩得很开心 对 所以今天我们再玩一次
OK, let's do it. So you'll put it in.
好 来吧 把这个戴上
Does it go from the bottom card first?
是要先从最底下一张开始吗?
She flips them both? Yeah.
所有都要过一遍吗?嗯
All right, so you'll-- yeah, it's the bottom card first, so, all righty.
好 对 先从底下那一张来 好
Here we go. Yep. Clucking and bucking with the hens.
开始了 嗯 跟母鸡一起咯咯呱呱叫
Clucking and clucking with the hens? Clucking and bucking.
跟母鸡一起咯咯咯咯叫 咯咯呱呱
Bucking. Walking? Clucking and walking with the hens.
呱呱 走路?跟母鸡一起走路咯咯叫
Clucking and bucking. And rocking.
咯咯呱呱 摇摆
I'm going to go-- I'm going to go to the next one. OK.
我要 直接看下一个吧 好
Flick the lamp switch. Lance litch. Flick the lamp switch.
按下灯的开关 长矛利奇 按下灯的开关
Flick the lamp switch. Flick the light switch.
按下灯的开关 按下灯的开关
Flick the lamp switch. Lamp switch, lamp switch.
按下灯的开关 灯的开关 灯的开关
Yeah. All right. OK. Yeah.
对 好 好 对
You have such pretty teeth. I don't. I'm so--
你牙齿真好看 才没有呢 我
Yeah. That-- that hawk, that hawk had a nest. That hawk had a nest.
嗯 鹰 鹰有一个窝 鹰有一个窝
Yes. Yes. Yes.
对对对
Franks and beans for fiery folks.
为热情的人准备法兰克和豆子
Franks and beans for fiery folks.
为热情的人准备法兰克和豆子
That last part is a little tricky. Franks and beans-- for fiery folks.
最后几个词有点难 为热情的人准备 法兰克和豆子
I swear I am not making this up.
我发誓这不是瞎编的
OK. Franks and beans for fiery folks. Fiery folks.
好 为热情的人准备法兰克和豆子 热情的人
Fire fox. Franks and beans--for fiery folks. and driving trucks.
火狐 为热情的人准备 法兰克和豆子 开卡车
For fiery folks. For hiring a fox.
热情的人 雇狐狸
Franks and beans for fiery folks, oh, OK, OK, yeah.
为热情的人准备法兰克和豆子 哦 好 好 嗯
Pancakes-- Pancakes. --on popsicle sticks.
煎饼 冰棒上的煎饼
Suckle, suckle sticks. Popsicles? Pancakes on popsicle sticks.
吃奶 吃奶棒 冰棒?冰棒上的煎饼
Pancakes-- on popsicle sticks. --on top of the sex.
冰棒 上的煎饼 性上的煎饼
Pancakes on-- Pancakes-- --on popsicle-- --totsickle
煎饼 煎饼 冰棒 泵棒
Popsicle. Popasil. Popsicle. Fossils. Fa--
冰棒 乒棒 冰棒 化石
Pancakes on popsicle sticks. Pancakes on popsicle sticks.
冰棒上的煎饼 冰棒上的煎饼
--on popsicle sticks. Yes. Yes. All right, OK.
冰棒上的 对 对 好 好
I think that's good. All right, that was good.
还不错啊 好 很好
I got a bunch of them. Woo. Wow.
我猜对了好几个 唔 哇哦
Very, very nice set of teeth though. Thank you.
牙齿特别齐 谢谢
The third season of This is Us airs Tuesday nights at 9:00 on NBC.
《我们这一天》第三季周二晚上9:00在NBC播出
We'll be right back.
马上回来