手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 福尔摩斯探案全集 > 福尔摩斯探案之蓝宝石案 > 正文

蓝宝石案(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:赖德先生(7)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

"Well, I did what she said, Mr. Holmes, and I carried the bird all the way to Kilburn.

"就这样,我照我姐姐说的做了,福尔摩斯先生,于是我带着这只鹅一路跑到基尔伯恩。
I told my pal what I had done, for he was a man that it was easy to tell a thing like that to.
我把我所做的一切都告诉了我的伙伴,因为他是一个可以将此类事情推心置腹地相告的人。
He laughed until he choked, and we got a knife and opened the goose.
他乐得喘不上气来。我们持刀将鹅开了膛。
My heart turned to water, for there was no sign of the stone, and I knew that some terrible mistake had occurred.
我的心一下子凉了半截,因为嗉囊里根本没有蓝宝石的踪影,我知道一定发生了什么很糟糕的差错。
I left the bird, rushed back to my sister's, and hurried into the back yard.
我置鹅于不顾,急步奔向我姐姐家里,匆匆走进了后院。

福尔摩斯探案集 蓝宝石案

There was not a bird to be seen there.

但是那里已经一只鹅也不见了。"
"'Where are they all, Maggie?' I cried.
我喊道:'麦琪,那些鹅都到哪里去了?'
"'Gone to the dealer's, Jem.'
"'已经送到经销店去了,杰姆。'
"'Which dealer's?' "'Breckinridge, of Covent Garden.'
"'哪家经销店?'"'考文特园的布莱肯里奇。'
"'But was there another with a barred tail?' I asked, 'the same as the one I chose?'
"'其中是否有一只尾巴带有黑道的鹅?和我挑选的那只一样的?'我问道。
"'Yes, Jem; there were two barred-tailed ones, and I could never tell them apart.'
"'有的,杰姆,一共有两只尾巴带黑道的鹅,连我都分不清它们。'


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。