Conversation A
对话A
Rob: So what do you think, Taylor?
罗布:你觉得怎么样,泰勒?
Taylor: Your program is good, but I think we can make it better.
泰勒:你的节目很好,但是我认为我们能做得更好。
Rob: How? What do you suggest?
罗布:怎么做呢?你有什么建议?
Taylor: Let's add some sounds to make it more exciting.
泰勒:我们加一些音效声音进去,这样节目就更生动了。
Rob: Good idea, Taylor, but where should we add sounds?
罗布:好主意,泰勒,但是我们应该在哪里加入音效呢?
Taylor: Well, at the start, we can add a knock when you are at the door.
泰勒:嗯,在一开始,我们可以在你在门口时加入敲门声。
Rob: Yes, that's a good idea.
罗布:好的,这主意真棒。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Now, where else can we add a sound?
泰勒:我们还可以在哪里加入音效呢?
Rob: We could add a bang when I close the door quickly.
罗布:当我快速关门的时候,我们可以加上砰的一声。
Taylor: A bang may be too loud, but we could add a big clap.
泰勒:砰的一声可能太吵了,我们可以加上啪的一声。
Rob: Yes, that's better.
罗布:是的,那会更好一点。
Taylor: Well, let's get another opinion. Where's Alex?
泰勒:嗯,我们问一下另一个人的意见。阿莱克斯在哪儿?
Rob: Alex was too busy to help this morning, but I'll find him now.
罗布:阿莱克斯今天上午太忙,帮不上了忙,但是我现在可以去找他。
Taylor: Thanks, Rob.
泰勒:谢谢你,罗布。