Emily Pond wants to know:
艾米丽·庞德想知道:
"What do I do if I have a broken heart?"
“如果心碎了要怎么办?”
Hmm. This is hard.
嗯,这很难办。
You find some glue or tape and put it back together.
你可以找些胶水或胶带,然后把心拼好。
You wait til somebody else fixes it. Basically, Emily, you find somebody else.
等到其他人来修复它。艾米丽,去找其他人。
Eat pizza. That always makes me feel better.
吃批萨。批萨总会让我感觉好一些。
Sit on the couch in a blanket with ice cream and go...
坐在沙发上,盖着毯子吃冰激凌。
Just whatever the situation was, realizing that it all happens for a reason.
无论情况如何,你都要知道发生的所有事都是有原因的。
Move on because life is really short and there's no point in just sitting there, being upset about it.
继续前行,因为人生很短,坐在那里伤心难过没有任何意义。
Don't stay home and pine away. Just get out and do things and keep active.
不要呆在家里独自忧伤。出去做些事情,经常活动。
Go out and do something fun, hang out with your friends and get your mind off of whatever bad is happening.
走出家门,做些有趣的事情,和朋友们一起玩,让你的大脑忘记那些不好的事情。
Get really busy with a project or go and do something for someone else.
找事情让自己忙碌起来,或是为其他人做些事。
Take a hike in a wonderful, wonderful green area. Take some time to just grieve and you know, do something special for yourself.
去美丽的绿化区徒步。给悲伤留点时间,为自己做些特别的事情。
Talk to somebody about it. Get your feelings out. It will make you feel a lot better.
和他人谈谈。把感情发泄出去。那会让你感觉好受很多。
Try going on YouTube. You've got puppy videos, you've got fail videos, you've got anything you want. It'll cheer you up!
试试上YouTube网。那里有小狗的视频,还有失败视频,你可以找到所有你想要的视频。那会让你振作起来的!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载