"Shutup-im-reading-here" wants to know:
“闭嘴—我在读书”想知道:
"How do I prepare for life after college?
“如何为大学毕业后的生活做准备?”
Good question!
好问题!
I'm 14. I don't know.
我只有14岁。我不知道。
Read. Study. Watch a profession and see what they recommend.
读书。学习。和专业人士见面,看看他们有什么建议。
Try taking classes that can actually help you with finding a job.
试试参加会对找工作有实际帮助的课程。
Think about how you're gonna earn your living. Sometimes that's not taught in college.
思考一下你要如何谋生。有时大学里并不教授这个。
Study hard! Study hard.
努力学习!努力学习。
Do the best you can in school, kids. Do the best you can.
孩子,在学校里竭尽全力。尽你所能。
Make sure you do really well in school, so that way you can go far in life.
确保你在学校表现良好,这样你就会拥有远大的前程。
Graduate, find a job, do that job, be happy.
毕业,找工作,努力工作,保持开心。
Pack! Give everyone selfies. Give everyone hugs before you leave. Graduate with good grades — 4.0, like me. Done.
打包!和每个人自拍。在离开前和所有人拥抱。以优秀的成绩毕业,像我一样,拿到4.0的成绩。完成。
Expect nothing but accept everything.
不要期待任何事情,但要接受所有事情。
Keep an open mind. What you studied may have nothing to do with what you're gonna end up doing. Whatever you do, persist. Go for it.
保持开放的心态。你所学的东西与你最后做的工作没有任何关系。无论你做什么,要坚持下去。加油。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
谢谢大家收看本期建议栏目。
Subscribe. There's new Advice every Saturday.
订阅吧。每周六都会推出新一期建议栏目。
If you want us to answer your questions, then put them in the comments.
如果大家想让我们回答问题,那就在评论区留言吧。
Goodbye! I'm gonna go start a band.
再见!我要去组建乐队了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载