Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Hi, James. Did you see this? It's a flyer of a new fruit stand on Second Street.
苏西:嗨,詹姆斯。你有看到过这个吗?这是第二大街一家新开的水果店的传单。
James: Let me see that, Susie. Hey! The stand opens today.
詹姆斯:让我看看,苏西。嗨!那家店明天营业!
Susie: It should sell really fresh fruit.
苏西:应该会卖很新鲜的水果。
James: When it's lunchtime, let's go. I want to buy some bananas and a watermelon.
詹姆斯:午饭时,我们去看看吧。我想买一些香蕉和西瓜。
Susie: That's a great idea. I want a pineapple. I love fresh, ripe pineapple.
苏西:好主意。我想买一个菠萝。我喜欢新鲜、成熟的菠萝。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hey, Linda. You have a lot of bananas on your desk!
泰勒:嗨,琳达。你桌上有很多香蕉!
Linda: I know. When I came back from lunch, they were on my desk.
琳达:我知道。我吃完午饭回来,它们就在我的桌子上了。
Taylor: Who put them there?
泰勒:是谁放的呢?
Linda: I don't know. But bananas aren't expensive. And that's a good thing!
琳达:我不知道。但是香蕉不贵。真是幸好!
Taylor: Why?
泰勒:为什么?
Linda: Because I don't like bananas.
琳达:因为我不喜欢香蕉。
Taylor: Oh. What fruit do you like?
泰勒:哦。那你喜欢什么水果?
Linda: Papayas and guavas are my favorite fruits!
琳达:木瓜和番石榴是我最喜欢的水果!