I've waited a few days to talk about this.
我等了好几天才有机会说这个
But I think it's finally time to address this big controversy.
不过我觉得是时候解决这个大争议了
I'm talking about the Starbucks cup on Game of Thrones.
我说的是《权力的游戏》里面的星巴克杯子
In case you don't know what happened, so there were seven kingdoms.
跟那些不了解情况的人说一下 曾经有七大王国
And a friend of the king had died under mysterious circumstances.
国王的一个朋友离奇死亡
And then Ned-- you know, I'm just going to skip to the cup.
然后奈德——算了 我直接说杯子的事儿吧
So this is a scene that people were talking about.
这就是人们谈论的那一幕
There's a Starbucks cup that someone left on that table.
有人在桌子上落了个星巴克杯子
People say it's a little mistake. I think it's a grande!
大家说这只是个小失误 我倒觉得它是个大错误
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢大家
I'm surprised so many people were talking about that.
这么多人讨论这一点 我还挺惊讶的
Because there was another scene, to me, that stuck out much more than that.
因为还有一幕 我觉得可显眼多了
Dominoes for Brienne of Tarth.
给塔斯的布蕾妮的Domino
I got two medium veggie lovers, an order cheesy bread, and a two liter of Coke.
我有两个中份的素食情人 一份预订的干酪面包 还有一瓶两升的可乐
Sorry it took longer than 30 minutes. I was killed by a White Walker.
很抱歉送餐时间超过30分钟了 我被异鬼杀死了
But then I came back. Oh, there's no boobs in this scene.
然后又回来了 哦 这一幕没有露点的啊
I don't want to see what happens. I'm only on season 2.
我不稀罕看 我只喜欢第二季