Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Hey, Taylor. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?
琳达:嗨,泰勒。你明天下午有空吗?
Taylor: Let me check my calendar... Well, tomorrow is Wednesday.
泰勒:让我看一下我的日程表...恩,明天是星期三。
Linda: No! Tomorrow is Tuesday.
琳达:不对!明天是星期二。
Taylor: Wait! What day is it today?
泰勒:等一下!今天是星期几?
Linda: It's Monday.
琳达:星期一。
Taylor: Oh. I'm confused. Isn't today Tuesday?
泰勒:哦。我糊涂了。今天不是星期二吗?
Linda: No, it's Monday. So are you available Tuesday afternoon?
琳达:不,今天是星期一。所以你周二下午有空?
Taylor: Yes! My calendar is clear.
泰勒:是的!我的日程表上没有安排活动。
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Alex, I'm arranging a meeting for tomorrow afternoon. Can you come?
琳达:阿莱克斯,我明天下午安排了会议。你能来吗?
Alex: Probably. What time is the meeting?
阿莱克斯:可能吧。会议定在几点?
Linda: It's at 3 p.m.
琳达:下午三点钟。
Alex: Let me check my schedule. Yes, that's fine.
阿莱克斯:我看一下我的日程表。没问题。
Linda: Great. Thanks, Alex.
琳达:太棒了。多谢,阿莱克斯。
Alex: Oh! Where is the meeting tomorrow?
阿莱克斯:哦!明天的会议在哪里举行?
Linda: It is here in the office.
琳达:就在这间办公室。
Alex: Perfect. I can put that in my diary.
阿莱克斯:太好了。我可以记在我的日程里。