All right, next. So I brush my teeth twice a day, and what if we had a toothbrush that tastes like candy,
好,下一个。我一天刷两次牙。要是我们用的牙刷味道像糖,
and when the taste of candy ran out, you'd know it's time to change your toothbrush?
当糖的味道没有时,你就知道是换牙刷的时候了。
Finally, I have a thing for the keys on a flute or a clarinet.
最后,我有个用在长笛或单簧管上的按键。
It's not just the way they look, but I love the way they feel when you press down on them.
并不是我喜欢它们的外观,而是我喜欢把它们按下去时的感觉。
Now, I don't play the flute or the clarinet,
现在我不吹长笛或单簧管了,
so I decided to combine these keys with an instrument I do play: the television remote control.
所以我决定把这些按键和我的电视遥控器组合起来。
Now, when we look at these three ideas together,
现在我们把这三个想法合起来看,
you'll notice that the five senses theory doesn't only change the way we use these products but also the way they look.
你会注意到五感理论不只改变了我们用这些产品的方式,也改变了它们外形设计的方式。
So in conclusion, I've found the five senses theory to be a very useful tool in evaluating different experiences in my life,
因此得出的结论是,我已发现五感理论是一个很有用的工具,来评估我生活中不同的体验,
and then taking those best experiences and hopefully incorporating them into my designs.
记下那些最好的体验,并希望把它们纳入到我的设计中。
Now, I realize the five senses isn't the only thing that makes life interesting.
现在我意识到这五种感觉不仅是使生活有趣的唯一的东西。
There's also the six emotions and that elusive x-factor.
还有六种情感和难以捉摸的未知因素。
Maybe that could be the topic of my next talk.
或许那将是我下一次演讲的话题。
Until then, please have fun using the five senses in your own lives and your own designs.
在那之前,请把利用五种感觉的乐趣用在你的生活和你的设计中。
Oh, one last thing before I leave. Here's the experience you all had while listening to the TED Talks.
哦,我结束前,最后还有一件事。在听TED演讲时你们大家都有的体验。
However, it would be better if we could boost up a couple of the other senses like smell and taste.
但要是我们能提高一两个像嗅觉和味觉一样的感觉会更好。
And the best way to do that is with free candy. You guys ready? All right.
要做到这一点,最好的方式是发免费糖果. 你们准备好了吗?好的。