Here's something I've noticed-- everyone reviews everything nowadays.
我发现了这个 现在大家都喜欢发表评论
I found out people review beaches.
我发现有人评论沙滩
Did you know that people review beaches?
你们知道有人会评价沙滩吗?
No. Yeah. I did not know that.
不知道 知道 我之前不知道
So since a lot of you are going to head to the beach this summer, I thought I'd share some reviews.
这个夏天 你们很多人都会去沙滩 所以我来给大家分享些评论
These are real. These are real reviews. I can't even believe it.
这些是真的 真实的评价 我都不敢相信
Julia R. says-- she gave this beach she went to three stars.
Julia R.说 她给了这个沙滩三颗星
She wrote, "Sand everywhere.
她写道 “到处都是沙
I brought sand back with me-- in my socks, shoes, bag, bathing suit. Gah."
我把沙子都带回来了 袜子里 鞋里 包里 泳衣里 啊”
If you don't like sand, might I suggest not a beach. Julia R., seriously.
如果你讨厌沙 那我建议你别去沙滩 Julia R. 真的
Greg W. said this about a beach. "No one told us there would be fish in the sea.
Greg W.是这么说的 “没人告诉我们海里有鱼
The children were startled."
孩子们被吓到了”
If you don't know there are fish in the sea, your children have bigger problems.
如果你不知道海里有鱼 那你的孩子麻烦可就大了
I'm beginning to worry these people don't know what a beach is.
我都怀疑这些人不懂沙滩是什么
Mary G. posted this review of a beach in Mexico.
Mary G.发表了对墨西哥一处沙滩的看法
"My trip was ruined when I got sunburned on the beach.
“我在沙滩上被晒伤了 旅行都被毁了
They should warn us that the sun is brighter in Mexico than it is the United States.
应该有人提醒我们墨西哥的阳光比美国的强
I would have used sunscreen."
那我就知道涂防晒了”
This segment really should be called "We're All Doomed."
这个环节应该叫“我们都完蛋了”
Sometimes it's not the beach, it's the people at the beach.
有时候不怪沙滩 应该怪沙滩上的人
Allison S. wrote, "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach.
Allison S.写道 “沙滩上就不该让晒裸体日光浴
It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax." Oh.
我丈夫本来是去放松的 结果注意力都被吸走了” 哦
Interesting that he didn't write in. It was you.
有意思的是 写这话的人不是他 而是你
Your poor husband. I hope this helps with your summer vacation plans.
同情你丈夫 希望这能帮到大家的暑期规划