I'm sure you already know this, but I've always aspired to be a semi-professional bowler
我相信大家都知道 我一直都希望能成为一名 半职业性投球手
so it's only appropriate that right now, we play Holy Roller.
所以现在玩“洞洞滚轮”最合适不过了
Yes, all right. So let's bring up our contestant.
嗯 好 有请我们的竞争选手
Where is Valerie Mbonu? Yeah? Yeah.
Valerie Mbonu在哪里?嗯?耶
How you doing? Good. Nice to meet you. You too.
你好吗?很好 很高兴认识你 我也是
Here's how the game works.
游戏是这么玩的
Basically, all you have to do is roll this ball into that little hole. OK?
简单来说 你只需要把这个球滚进那个洞里 好吧?
If you do it, you get $1,000. If you don't do it, you don't get $1,000.
如果能做到 你将获得1000美元 没做到就没有钱
And here, I'm going to show you how easy it is right now.
我来给你演示一下有多简单
Watch this, all right? Thank you. I'll trade you?
看着 好吧?谢谢 咱俩换?
All right. Here we go.
好 来吧
Look at this. Look at this, Val.
看吧 看吧 Val
Eh! OK. That's all right. We'll-- Thank you, Andy.
额 好 没关系 谢谢你 安迪
We'll fix that in post. OK? So all right, Valerie it's up to you.
我们直接解决 好吧?好 Valerie 该你来了
Yes, here you go. You get the blue ball. Let's go.
嗯 来吧 你用这个篮球 开始吧
Let's give her some encouragement.
大家鼓励她一下
Send it home. Send it home. Send it home.
进洞 进洞 进洞
Yeah. I was like-- Oh, no. That's not a hole.
耶 我 哦 不对 那不是洞
I mean, that's OK. That's all right.
没关系 没事儿
I'm sorry that you didn't get the $1,000.
很抱歉你没能获得1000美元
But you know what that means?
不过你知道这意味着什么嘛?
That means the money will roll over to the next time.
这意味着下次的钱会翻倍
But you are not going-- you're not going home empty handed.
不过你不会 你不会空手而归的
Oh, yes! No way, no. You are getting a $150 Visa gift card from Andy.
哦 耶 不会 不 安迪会给你一张150美元的礼品卡
Oh! That's right.
哦 就是这个