Hey. You know that game Press Your Luck?
嘿 大家知道“按下你的幸运”这个游戏?
Yeah. All right. This game is nothing like it.
对 好 这个游戏不一样
It's time to play Push Your Fortune.
该玩“推动你的财富”了
This game is simple.
游戏很简单
All you have to do is push the button and see what your prize is.
你只需要推动按钮 看你获得的奖品是啥
For legal reasons, it's important not to press the button, but to push it.
出于法律原因 一定不要按按钮 而是推动它
Now I need a contestant. And the first contestant will be--
我需要参赛者 第一位将是
You. Hi.
你 嗨
Hey. Hi. How are you? I'm great.
嘿 嗨 你好吗?很好
What's your name? My name is Obi. Obi? Obi Ote. Yeah.
你叫什么?Obi Obi Ote 对
Obi Ote? Obi Ote. Obi Ote.
Obi Ote Obi Ote Obi Ote
Wonderful. Stand there on that.
很好 站在那儿
Remember, do not press it. Push it, OK?
记住 不要按 而是推 好吧?
All right. Start the board. Push it when you're ready.
好 游戏板开始跳动吧 准备好了就推
Oh, you got an Ellen mug and another spin.
哦 你获得了艾伦马克杯和另一次抽奖机会
OK. OK, OK, OK, OK. All right.
好 好 好 好 好 好
Let the board go. He pushed it. Oh.
游戏板开始 他推了 哦
Go sit down. You hit Andy. You have to go away.
回去就坐吧 你按到安迪了 请你走吧
It's you. You and-- All right. Yeah, I know.
你 你和 好 嗯 我知道
Every time I point to you, someone else thinks it's them.
每次我指你的时候 别人都以为指的是他们
I know. It's OK. I'm so sorry. That's OK. OK.
我知道 没关系 很抱歉 没事儿 好
And then I'm going to need one more person so-- You, yeah, with the-- no, you. Yes.
我还需要一个人 你 对 穿着 不是 你 对
All right. Hi. Hi. How are you? I'm good. OK, good.
好 嗨 嗨 你好吗?很好 好 好
All right. Stand on the red.
好 站在红色区域内
Both of you have to share that right now.
你俩都站上去
What I'm going to do is I'm going to split the audience in two.
我要把观众分成两组
You're going to represent this side.
你代表这边
You're going to represent that side.
你代表那边
Let's split the audience in two right now.
把观众分成两组
All right. All right. Here we go.
好 好 开始了
So we will start with you. We'll start the board.
你先来 马上游戏板会开始跳动
And when you're ready, you're going to push your fortune for this side.
等你准备好以后 就代表这一侧的人推动财富吧
Ready? Start the board. Oh.
准备?游戏板开始 哦
You got a whole bunch of glasses, so everybody's got to wear some novelty glasses, including you.
你获得了一堆眼镜 每个人都要戴上新奇的眼镜 包括你
All right. Yeah. All right. All right.
好 嗯 好 好
We'll continue to pass them around.
大家继续传眼镜
All right. It is your turn for this side. Start the board.
好 该你了 游戏板开始
Ready? Oh, all right. Oh, you're getting a 65-inch TV.
准备?哦 好 哦 你获得了65英寸的电视
And you just hit it. Thank you, Ellen. You're welcome. All right.
你一下就选中了 谢谢你艾伦 不客气 好
TCL Roku is now the second largest TV brand in America.
TCL罗库电视现在是美国的第二大电视品牌
Their award-winning 4K TVs are easy to use.
他们的一等4K电视用起来很方便
They have amazing picture quality and over 5,000 streaming channels.
画质超棒 还有5000多个频道
And let's just give it a shot one more time because that's--
我们再给你一次机会
Wow. That's a shame. That's a shame. All right.
哇哦 可惜了 太可惜了 好
You can also have a 65-inch Roku--TCL Roku TV.
你也能获得65英寸的TCL罗库电视
Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 太感谢你了
Thank you. We'll be back.
谢谢 马上回来