Walter, Pepper and Chili. Louvinia, Billy Idol, Lil' Hootie, Stevie Wonder, Opus, Lolly, Top Hat.
沃特,胡椒,辣椒,卢维尼亚,比利·爱多尔,利尔·胡迪,史蒂夫·旺德,欧博思,罗利,高帽子……
Right now I think I have about 36 turtles.
现在我养了差不多36只乌龟。
I'm Lorri Cramer, I'm the turtle lady of Manhattan.
我是罗莉·克莱默,我是曼哈顿的乌龟女士。
I'm the only wildlife rehabilitator in the city that works just specifically with turtles.
我是这个城市唯一一个专门照顾乌龟的野生动物复健员。
I rehab turtles in an apartment in New York City.
我在纽约的一套房子里给它们做康复治疗。
Bringing turtles into the country illegally, has become big business.
非法携带乌龟进入美国已经成了一笔大生意。
I get turtles from the Department of Environmental Conservation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife, the urban park rangers, even by policemen.
我的龟都是环保部,美国鱼类和野生生物局,城市公园护林员,甚至警察送来的。
Last summer I had 680 baby turtles that were brought here from the Department of Environmental Conservation.
去年夏天,环境保护部就给我送来了680只小乌龟。
It's overwhelming to have a large amount of turtles in a New York City apartment.
在纽约的一套公寓里养这么多乌龟还挺让人头大的。
I've promised my husband a bathroom and a bedroom without turtles.
我答应我老公,不让它们进我们的一个卫生间和一个卧室。
The back bathroom is where we take our showers, and it's a people bathroom.
后面那个卫生间使我们洗澡的地方,是供人洗澡的。
If I lived outside the city and I had a yard, I probably would be rehabilitating all kinds of wild animals.
如果我是住在市外,还有一个院子的话,我可能会给各种野生动物做康复服务。
But here in Manhattan, turtles are perfect.
但在曼哈顿的话,乌龟是最合适的选择。
When I was a child there was no place for women in vet school.
我小时候,兽医学校都不招女学生。
But somehow things come full circle.
但有时候,事情就是一个圈。
I'm a turtle nurse, that's basically it.
说白了,我就是个龟护士。
I think that I’ll get good turtle points in Heaven.
要是在天堂,我应该还能养更多。