剧本台词:
Shrek: Why are you following me?
你为什么跟着我?
Donkey: I’ll tell you why. Cause I’m all alone.
我来告诉你为什么。因为我很孤单。
Donkey: There’s no one here beside me.
我身边一个人也没有。
Donkey: My problems have all gone.
我的问题都不见了。
Donkey: There’s no one to deride me.
没有人嘲笑我了。
Donkey: But you gotta have friends.
但是你一定有很多朋友啊。
Shrek: Stop singing! It’s no wonder you don’t have any friends.
别唱了!难怪你没有朋友呢。
Donkey: Wow, only a true friend would be that truly honest.
哇,只有真朋友才会如此诚实。
Shrek: Listen, little donkey.
Take a look at me, what am I?
听着,小驴子。看看我,我是什么?
Donkey: Really tall? 大高个?
Shrek: No! I’m an ogre. You know, grab your torch and pitchforks
不对!我是食人魔。你懂的,
大家都见了我都说“拿起火把和草叉”
Shrek: Doesn’t that bother you?
你不觉得苦恼吗?
Donkey: Nope. 不会啊。
Shrek: Really? 真的吗?
Donkey: Really, really.
真的,真的。