手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

凯特·戴琳斯最新喜剧美剧《娃娃脸》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I don't love you anymore. I really am sorry, Jules.

我不再爱你了。我真的很抱歉,朱尔斯。
What about all the plans we have coming up? Lake Tahoe in December?
那我们接下来的计划呢?12月去太浩湖呢?
I mean, it's my company's retreat.
我想说,这是我公司的拓展活动。
Ramona's wedding this spring?
今年春天雷蒙娜的婚礼呢?
You mean Ramona, my sister?
你是说我妹妹雷蒙娜?
Should I be aware of anything else in my life that completely revolves around you?
我的生活中还有什么是和你完全相关的吗?
That's my sweatshirt, but I don't need it now. Forget it.
那是我的运动衫,但是我现在不需要了。算了吧。
I don't know what to do now.
我不知道现在要做什么。
My ex-boyfriend and I went out together every day for half a decade. Now things are getting weird.
五年来,我和我前男友每天都在一起。现在事情变得越来越奇怪。
What, you never see an old cat lady before?
怎么了,你从来没见过老猫女郎吗?
If you're here, it means you need some help getting back.
如果你在这里,就意味着你需要一些帮助才能回到过去。
Back to spending time with other women?
回到和其他女人在一起的时间?
Your personal relationships have all expired.
你的人际关系都结束了。
Are you saying I don't have any...
你是说我没有一个...
Friends. You have no friends.
朋友。你压根儿就没有朋友。
I have tons of friends. It's probably just taking a second to load.
我有很多朋友呢。加载数据可能需要一点时间。
Don't touch my property.
别碰我的东西。
I was so caught up in my relationship that I abandoned an entire gender of friendships.
我太沉迷于我的爱情了,以至于我抛弃了所有性别的友谊。
Oh my god, Jeremy broke up with you.
哦我的天啊,杰里米和你分手了吧。
That's crazy. I'm here to see you.
太疯狂了。我来这里是为了见你。
Jeremy broke up with me.
杰里米是和我分手了。

凯特·戴琳斯最新喜剧美剧《娃娃脸》预告片

I want us all to be friends again.

我希望我们所有人还能再做朋友。
We've got a lot to teach you.
我们有很多东西要教你。
I'm not letting you miss girls night out.
我不会让你错过女生之夜的。
I will not be a buzzkill. I will not be a buzzkill.
我不会扫兴的。我不会扫兴的。
You are charged with murdering the buzz in the first degree. Objection!
你被指控一级扫兴。反对!
Look, he's moved on. So should you.
听着,他已经向前走了。那你也应该如此。
What you need right now is a hot guy, so you can hook up with him, but you'll never actually date him.
你现在需要的是一个帅小伙,这样你就可以勾搭上他,但你永远不会真正和他约会。
You look like someone who's ready to take home the man of her dreams.
你看起来像是一个准备把她的梦中情人带回家的人。
Seems great for a rebound.
再来一次应该不错。
Oh! Our gentlemen in the showroom aren't available for a short-term lease.
哦!我们展厅里的男士们不能短租哦。
But all these are as is, ready to go home tonight.
但所有这些人都准备今晚回家。
In my spare time, I really love to play with LEGOs.
我在闲暇时很喜欢玩儿乐高。
Oh, OK. Maybe we keep looking?
哦,好的。也许我们可以继续找找?
Do you have Venmo? I'm so Venmoing you.
你有Venmo吗?我会给你打钱的。
You've really been putting in the effort to be a functioning woman with actual friends who are not her cat.
你一直在努力成为一个身边有真正朋友,而不是猫的正常女人。
I feel like I have been doing amazing at being a girl.
我觉得我在做女孩上一直很出色。
Lies! No one said that.
撒谎!没人这么说过。
For me, amazing for me.
对我而言已经很棒了。
I accidentally liked my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend's Instagram.
我无意中点赞了我前男友的新女友的Instagram。
Where is it? How long ago did you like it? 30 seconds.
在哪里?你多久之前点的赞?30秒之前。
She's seen it. Ma'am, we're going to need you to step inside.
她看到了。女士,我们希望你能进去待一会儿。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
retreat [ri'tri:t]

想一想再看

n. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居
v. 撤退,向后倾

联想记忆
decade ['dekeid]

想一想再看

n. 十年

联想记忆
objection [əb'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 反对,异议

联想记忆
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。