20 years. An ounce. Of pot.
20年。一盎司。大麻。
Best of luck out there, Russell. One day at a time.
祝你好运,罗素。过好每一天。
Your parole will be satisfied in a few months, and then you can start to start over.
你还有几个月就假释期满,然后你就可以开始新生活了。
Life isn't going the way I thought.
生活并没有像我想的那样。
Struggle with myself so much.
我一直在和自己做斗争。
Don't even know what I'm doing with myself anymore.
我甚至都不知道自己在做什么。
911. What's your emergency?
911。你有什么紧急情况?
I, um...
我,额...
Sir, I can't understand you. You're gonna have to speak up.
先生,我没办法听清。你需要大声点。
There's no emergency.
没什么紧急情况。
I've lived in California almost 25 years, and I've never been to the beach.
我在加利福尼亚住了快25年了,但我从来没去过海滩。
Would you want to spend the day at the ocean with me?
你愿意和我在海边共度一天吗?
You do know you can't take home abandoned children, right?
你知道你不能把被遗弃的孩子带回家,对吧?
We know about your record. You're still a parolee in the good state of California.
我们知道你的过往。你现在仍然是加州的假释犯。
Do you have a bus to Wyoming?
有去怀俄明的巴士吗?
Round trip or one way? One way.
往返还是单程?单程。
Sorry it took me so long to get here.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才到这里。