手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧动画电影《海绵宝宝 营救大冒险》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I love my life!

我超爱我的生活!
I love you so much, Gary.
我超爱你,加里。
I'll never forget the day we met.
我永远也忘不了我们相遇的那一天。
I'm... ow! Oof! Ready!
我...噢!哦!准备好了!
Hello, little snail. What's your name?
你好啊,小蜗牛。你叫什么名字?
Gary, huh? Do you want to be friends? Me too!
加里是吗?你想和我成为朋友吗?我也是!
Gary, I'm home! Gary? Gar-bear?
加里,我回家了!加里?亲爱的加里?
Gary? Gary?! Have you seen Gary?!
加里?加里?你看到加里了吗?
No. Nope. Nope.
没有。没有。没有。
Gary's been snail-napped! Gaaarrryyy!
加里被绑架了!加里!
This Summer, the search begins.
这个夏天,寻找大作战开启。

喜剧动画电影《海绵宝宝 营救大冒险》预告片

Friends don't let friends go on dangerous quests alone!

朋友就是要为朋友两肋插刀!
With all new faces...
全新的角色...
Hello. Call me Sage.
你好。请叫我圣人。
Good name.
这名字真棒。
I'm made out of sage and I am a sage. So it works out pretty well.
我是圣人制作出来的,所以也算是个圣人。可以说很成功。
I'm Patrick! My name means "toaster" in Celtic.
我是派大星!在凯尔特语里是“烤面包炉”的意思。
Pretty sure it doesn't.
肯定不是这个意思。
The most amazing places...
最惊奇的地方...
The lost city of Atlantic City!
失落之城亚特兰蒂斯!
Boy, I hope we don't lose focus.
伙计,我们得要留神一点。
Look, I wouldn't worry about us losing...
听着,我一点也不担心我们会失去...
Cotton candy! Ice cream! Churros!
棉花糖!冰淇淋!吉事果!
And a hero...
还有一位英雄...
Let it ride, Patrick! Let it ride! Wooo!
派大星,下注吧!下注吧!哇!
You can bet on!
值得信赖!
Put it on 'L'!
押L!
Patrick, that's not an 'L.' That's a seven.
派大星,那不是L。那是一个7。
Seven starts with an 'L'? That's weird.
7是L开头的吗?好奇怪。
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.
电影《海绵宝宝:营救大冒险》。
This is going to be like a buddy movie!
这将是一部关于兄弟的电影!
Oh, I love your sense of irony, Patrick.
哦,派大星,我就喜欢你的讽刺感。
Thank you, haha. I love my sense of ironing too.
谢谢,哈哈。我也喜欢我熨衣服的感觉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
irony ['aiərəni]

想一想再看

n. 反讽,讽剌,讽剌之事

 
sponge [spʌndʒ]

想一想再看

n. 海绵,海绵状的东西
vt. 用海绵擦拭,

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
sage [seidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。