手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪传记电影《凯利帮真史》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You're a man now. You go out there and show the world.

你现在是一个男人了。你要走出去,展示给世界看。
I have myself an indentured servant.
我让自己变成了一个契约佣工。
Ned Kelly is his name.
奈德·凯利是他的名字。
Shoot him. Make a name for yourself.
拿枪射他。让自己有个名号。
He was to teach you.
他是来教你的。
To kill men?
教我杀人?
Nothin' comes free in this world, son. Be who you are meant to be!
孩子,在这个世界上没有什么是白来的。做你想做的人!
You're not the man you pretend to be.
你不是你假装的那个人。
You're a boy looking for a captain to tell him what to do.
你是一个在寻找一位首领,告诉他该怎么做的男孩。
You're a Son of Sieve.
你是天选之子。

犯罪传记电影《凯利帮真史》预告片

We're rebels. Warriors.

我们是反叛者。是勇士。
And you all wear dresses?
你们都穿裙子吗?
Nothing scares a man like crazy.
没有什么比疯狂更让人害怕的了。
You boys want to build an army?
你们这些家伙是想组建一支军队吗?
Fire! You're bloody bulletproof, boys!
射击!伙计们,你们是刀枪不入的!
Are you die for your mammy?
你会为你的妈妈去死吗?
Don't. Not now.
不。现在还不要。
Tell Ellen I sent me best.
告诉艾伦,我向他致意。
Fuck off.
滚蛋。
A man cannot change the past, nor ever outrun his destiny.
一个人无法改变过去的人,也就无法超越自己的宿命。
You're a man now. You're my little man.
你现在是一个男人了。你是我的小男人了。
I am called the coldest murderer ever on record, but others knowing the truth of would call me a hero.
我被称为有史以来最冷酷的杀人犯,但其他知道真相的人,会称我为一位英雄。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。