"I would never mistreat such a fair maiden."
“放心,我不会亏待这位美少女。”
"Fair maiden?" She laughed. "She's a sea bitch, this one."
“美少女?”她嘻笑道,“她么,应该叫海婊子才对。”
"There, and now you've named her. Sea Bitch."
“瞧,你给她取了个好名,就叫她海婊子吧。”
That amused her; he could see the sparkle in her dark eyes.
她被逗乐了,他看见她黑眼珠里闪烁的火花。
"And you said you'd name her after me," she said in a voice of wounded reproach.
“您刚才不是说,要用我的名字为她命名么?”她用受伤的语调责备道。
"I did." He caught her hand.
“嘿,我可是说到做到了呀,”他执起她的手,
"Help me, my lady. In the green lands, they believe a woman with child means good fortune for any man who beds her."
“来吧,夫人。青绿之地上的人都说,怀孩子的女人能给睡她的男人带来好运。”
"And what would they know about ships in the green lands? Or women, for that matter? Besides, I think you made that up."
“青绿之地上的人怎么知道船上的事?怎会了解船上的女儿家?我想,您不会在哄我吧?”
"If I confess, will you still love me?"
“嗨,我投降啦。你还爱我吗?”
"Still? When have I ever loved you?"
“什么?我啥时候爱上您啦?”
"Never," he admitted, "but I am trying to repair that lack, my sweet Esgred.
“就算还没有吧,”他承认,“可我不是在尽力弥补么?亲爱的伊斯格蕊,
The wind is cold. Come aboard my ship and let me warm you.
你瞧,外面寒风凄冷,就请上我的船,让我跟你暖和暖和。
On the morrow my uncle Aeron will pour seawater over her prow and mumble a prayer to the Drowned God,
明天,我叔叔伊伦就要过来用海水浇灌她的船首,念念有词地向淹神祷告祈福,
but I'd sooner bless her with the milk of my loins, and yours."
我打算先用我俩的精液来祝福她呢。”
"The Drowned God might not take that kindly."
“淹神老爷没定这规矩吧。”
"Bugger the Drowned God. If he troubles us, I'll drown him again.
“去他的淹神老爷。他敢来烦我们,我他妈把他再淹一次。
We're off to war within a fortnight. Would you send me into battle all sleepless with longing?"
两周后我们就要去打仗,你怎么忍心让我彻夜无眠、满怀思念地上战场呢?”
"Gladly."
“那样的话,我最开心了。”
"A cruel maid. My ship is well named. If I steer her onto the rocks in my distraction, you'll have yourself to blame."
“好残忍的女孩。我的船真是取了个好名。唉,若是我驾船分心牵挂,说不定就让她触礁了呢,你可后悔都来不及啦。”
"Do you plan to steer with this?"
“您可真会说笑话,莫非您用这个驾驶?”
Esgred brushed the front of his breeches once more, and smiled as a finger traced the iron outline of his manhood.
伊斯格蕊的手再度绕过他的马裤,她一边用手指勾勒他硬得似铁的命根子一边微笑。