George Birkin asks:
乔治·伯金问道:
"How do I win the Game of Thrones?"
怎么赢得《权力的游戏》?
What's that?
那是什么?
If you wanna win the Game of Thrones, you should probably watch Game of Thrones. I haven't watched it.
如果你想赢得《权力的游戏》,应该去看电视剧《权力的游戏》。我没有看过。
Well, you better watch that show very closely, and watch all the strategy.
你最好仔细看那部剧,看清所有的策略。
Is it possible to win the Game of Thrones? I feel like everybody would just die with dragons and fire.
有可能赢得《权力的游戏》吗?我认为所有人都会和龙还有火一起死去。
It's hard to say because everybody who I think is gonna win dies. Just be relentless and don't trust anybody.
很难说,因为所有我认为会赢的人都死了。只要坚持到底,不要相信任何人。
I would say treat it like a game of Chess. Use the same principles and if you focus on winning, you should.
我会说,把它当作一盘棋。应用同样的原则,如果你专注于胜利,你就会胜利。
Fight the dirtiest and the hardest.
与最脏和最艰苦作斗争。
Train to be an amazing fighter and maybe you'll win.
训练成为一名优秀的战士,也许你会赢的。
You probably have to poison some people, become king.
你可能要毒死一些人,然后成为国王。
Eliminate your competition, and then you gotta win over everyone around you.
清除你的竞争对手,然后你必须战胜周围所有的人。
Call on a war. If you really want that throne you'll do anything to get it.
发动战争。如果你真的想要王位,那就要不惜一切代价得到它。
I'm gonna have to go with ride a dragon. Befriend all the dragons in the series, put them all together, and then ride all of them.
我会骑着龙去。和该系列中所有的龙做朋友,把它们集合到一起,然后骑上它们。
Get a humongous throne...humongous! And then get a humongous crown, and then get a lot of servants and say, "Off with your head!"
准备一个庞大的王位……巨大的!然后再弄来一个巨大的王冠,找来一堆仆人,说:“砍下你的头!”
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载