Conversation A
对话A
Susie: You're interviewing some interesting people next week, Rob.
苏西:罗布,你下星期要访问几个有趣的人物。
Rob: I am? Who are they?
罗布:真的吗?是哪些人?
Susie: On Wednesday, Professor Isabelle Jones will be on the show.
苏西:伊莎贝尔·琼斯教授会在星期三来上节目。
Rob: Professor Jones is a famous zoologist, right?
罗布:琼斯教授是一位著名的动物学家,是吧?
Susie: Yes. She discovered a new kind of caterpillar.
苏西:没错。她发现了一种新的毛毛虫。
Rob: Who else am I interviewing?
罗布:我还要访问谁?
Susie: Well, on Thursday, Captain John Wren will be here.
苏西:恩,约翰·瑞恩机长会在星期四来上节目。
Rob: Hmm... I think I know that name...
罗布:嗯,我好像听过这个名字...
Conversation B
对话B
Tina: Taylor, did you hear?
蒂娜:泰勒,你听说了吗?
Taylor: Did I hear what, Tina?
泰勒:蒂娜,听说了什么?
Tina: Captain John Wren is going to be Rob's guest on the show next week.
蒂娜:约翰·瑞恩机长在下星期会到罗布的节目上担任来宾。
Taylor: Really? Do you mean the pilot who flew alone to the North Pole?
泰勒:真的吗?你是说那位独自驾机飞到北极的飞行员吗?
Tina: Yes. I think he's amazing.
蒂娜:是啊,我觉得他很厉害。
Taylor: Well, he must be very brave. He'll make an interesting guest.
泰勒:嗯,他一定很英勇。他会是个很有意思的来宾。
Tina: I agree. Rob can do a great interview with him!
蒂娜:我同意。罗布会和他有一场很棒的访谈!