Some real things have happened lately.
最近发生了一些真实的事情。
I wanted to know why.
我想知道原因。
The reporter with a moral compass always a step ahead.
有良心的记者永远先人一步。
Everything that happens, she's sourced-up and in print.
发生的每一件事,她都要报导出来。
These people are starting to move. Surplus arms for Contras. You can't just look away.
这些人开始行动了。卖多余的武器给反对派。你不能视而不见。
Munitions shipping crates. That's for M16s, most likely. Who's the old man?
弹药运输箱。这很有可能是配给M16的。那个老头是谁?
Dad. I got a big deal coming. The big deal.
爸爸。我有一笔大买卖要做。大买卖。
My dad is into something.
我爸爸惹上事儿了。
I'm gonna come down there. Don't.
我现在就动身过去。不要。
I wanna track it from this end.
我想从这里开始追踪。
Purpose of your visit to Costa Rica? Vacation.
您来哥斯达黎加的目的是什么?度假。
Looks like you're waiting for somebody.
看起来你在等人啊。
I think you.
我想那个人就是你。
Everything is here.
全都在这里了。
This whole operation's gonna blow up in somebody's face. You boys figure it.
整个行动总有一天会公诸于世。你们想点办法吧。
No one's been able to get a read on this guy.
没有人能看得透他。
All we do know about him is when he shows up, it's usually the end of something, not the beginning.
我们所知道的是,当他出现的时候,通常是事情的结束,而不是开始。
Where'd you find this?
你是在哪里找到这个的?
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
You think you're gonna get very far?
你觉得你能走很远?
Get out of the car.
从车里出来。
You could have got on a plane and left this place.
你本可以坐飞机离开这个地方的。
In a perfect world, we'd make perfect choices.
在一个完美的世界里,我们会做出完美的选择。
In the real world, we make real choices.
而在真实的世界,我们要做真实的选择。