Dear Annie:
亲爱的安妮:
Ever since I asked my sister, "Vera," to drive me to an upcoming surgery appointment,
自从我要姐姐“维拉”开车载我到医院接受即将到来的手术预约后,
she's been pestering me for access to my doctor so she can question him about my health and stop him from doing the surgery.
她就一直缠着我要找医生,好咨询关于我的健康状况并且阻止医生做手术。
I told Vera that my doctor refuses to talk to her.
我告诉维拉我的医生拒绝与她谈话。
She doesn't believe me, but it's the truth.
她不相信我,但这是事实。
He can't talk to anyone about my medical status.
医生不能向任何人透露患者的医疗状况。
Now she won't speak to me.
现在她都不理我了。
I have begged her to forgive me, but haven't heard a word either by phone or e-mail.
我恳求她的原谅,但无论是电话还是电子邮件她都没有联系我。
She means a lot to me.
她对我来说很重要。
I need her in my life, and I've told her that several times.
我的人生不能没有她,这一点我已经跟她说过很多次。
Please advise. Bereft Sister.
请帮我出出主意。贝拉福特。
译文来自可可英语