So let me even show you one other thing here.
接下来我要再给你们展示一个东西。
This is particularly amazing. I'm going to get my Mission Impossible, QuickTime Movie back up here.
这真的太令人惊叹了。我要找到电影《碟中谍》,把QuickTime Movie放在这里。
And there it is. So why don't we go ahead, you know, play some of this?
就是这个。我们接下来播放一下片段。
Let's minimize it. Pretty cool, huh!
然后最小化窗口。很酷,是吧!
And we're going to make it, so you can even watch them when they're in the dock. So pretty cool.
我们会继续优化,这样你们就能在dock栏中看了。真的很酷。
Now let me go ahead and show you though, what happens, what says with the dock.
现在我继续给你们展示一下关于dock栏的变化。
Let's open a few more of these things.
我们再打开一些东西。
And let's say, go ahead and miniaturize these things.
比如说这样,再把它们缩小。
And I'll go ahead and turn the speed back up here.
然后我把速度调回来。
And I miniaturize more things and then I can also drag things into the dock.
我缩小了更多的东西,我还可以把东西拖进dock栏。
But what happens now, the dock is full. What do I do?
但是如果dock栏满了呢?我该怎么办?
Well, it just shrinks a little bit.
没关系,它只会缩小了一点。
I can put anything in here I want.
我可以把我想要的都放进里面。
I can put websites, I can put documents, I can put anything, applications, anything that I use and I can rearrange them well.
我可以放网站,我可以放文档,我可以放任何东西,应用程序,任何我使用的东西,然后我可以重新排列它们。
And the dock just accommodates anything I want, and when I drag something out, it gets bigger.
这个dock栏可以容纳我想要的任何东西,当我把东西拖出来的时候,它就会变大一点。