Hi, everyone so some of you may be planning to go to Japan.
大家好,你们中可能有些人打算去日本。
And if you are going to Japan you're most likely going to visit Tokyo,
如果你要去日本,你很可能会去东京,
which is in the Kanto region.
它在关东地区。
And I think it's just such a shame if you only see Tokyo
我想如果你只去东京,
and not the other prefectures which are only one or two hours away by train.
而不去其他乘火车只有一两个小时车程的县,那真是太可惜了。
And you can use your JR Pass for this, so it's basically free to go to and it makes a great day trip.
而且,你可以用日本铁路周游券,基本上能免费到这些地方,这样可以开心的玩一天。
And just traveling a few hours away from Tokyo, you can really see the real Japan away from the touristy areas.
从东京走几个小时,你就可以离开那些旅游区,而去看看真正的日本。
So today I made up a list of all the places you can travel in the Kanto region and I've kept it on a low budget,
今天我列了一张清单,里面是你在关东地区可以去的所有地方,我会把预算控制得很低,
so you don't have to have a lot of money to have fun.
这样你不必花费很多钱也能玩得很开心。
I hope it gives you guys some ideas of what to do in the Kanto region, so let's get on with it.
我希望这张清单能给你们一些关于在关东地区做什么的点子,我们开始吧。
Japan has eight regions, but today we will be looking at the Kanto region.
日本有八个地区,但今天我们要看的是关东地区。
And the Kanto region consists of Tokyo, Saitama, Gamma, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Chiba and Kanagawa.
关东地区包括东京、埼玉、伽马、东京、茨城、千叶和神奈川。
So let's start off with what to do in Chiba.
我们先从千叶开始。
If you are coming into Japan most likely you will arrive at the Narita International Airport in Chiba.
如果你来日本,很可能会到达千叶的成田国际机场。
So why not take a look around while you're there.
你到那时,可以四处看看。
Apart from the very popular Disneyland and Disney sea, there is actually much more you can do in Chiba.
除了非常受欢迎的迪斯尼乐园和迪斯尼海洋乐园,你在千叶有更多可做的事情。
Like Mount Nokogiri where you can see a spectacular view of Tokyo Bay.
就像锯山,你在那能看到东京湾的壮观景色。
There are also many statues throughout the trail for you to discover.
你在这条小路上,还能发现许多雕像。
Or how about checking this artificial island which connects Chiba Prefecture with Kanagawa Prefecture
或者去看连接千叶县和神奈川县的人工岛,
and ride a little under the sea.
它位于海底。
And if you have some time before your flight leaves, make sure to check out Narita-Sun,
如果你在航班起飞前还有时间,一定要去成田山看看,
it's only 15 minutes from the airport.
那儿离机场只有15分钟路程。
It's great for stopover and you can see some traditional Japanese streets.
能在中途停留很棒,可以看到一些传统的日本街道。
Or how about checking out the famous Japanese soy sauce brand Kikkoman
或者看看著名的日本酱油品牌万字酱油,
and learn how they make their famous sauce.
了解他们如何制作出著名的酱油。
Next on top of Chiba, we have Ibaraki, built in 1905.
在千叶县上面是建于1905年的茨城县,
This is the perfect place to go if you want to immerse yourself in Japanese art culture.
如果你想沉浸在日本艺术文化中,这是一个完美的去处。
Next we have Fukuroda Falls which is one of the three most beautiful waterfalls in Japan
接下来,是袋田瀑布,这是日本最美的三大瀑布之一,
and it's great to view all year round.
一年四季观赏都非常漂亮。
And what's great about Ibaraki prefecture is that you can escape the tourist areas
茨城县最棒的地方在于,是你可以逃离旅游区,
and really see more of the real Japan.
看到更多真实的日本。
Or how about visiting Hitachi Seaside Park to see beautiful flowers all year round.
或者日立海滨公园,那里一年四季都可以看到美丽的花朵。
And above Ibaraki we have to Tochigi.
茨城县上面是枥木县。
Make sure to check out Tobu World Square when you are in Tochigi.
到枥木县时,一定要去看看保东武世界广场。
It has miniature models of architecture and buildings from all around the world.
它有世界各地的微型建筑模型。
Nikko is a very popular destination in Tochigi and this shrine is a World Heritage Site.
日光东照宫是东京都非常受欢迎的目的地,这个神社是世界遗产保护区。
Edo wonderland is a theme park where the culture and life of the edo period is reproduced.
江户仙境是再现江户时代文化和生活的主题公园。
If you like samurais and ninjas and I really recommend to check this place out.
如果你喜欢武士和忍者,我建议你到那去看看。
If you're looking to relax and one of Japan's famous hot springs in Kusatsu Onsen is the place to go.
如果你想放松一下的话,可以去日本著名的草津温泉。
It's ranked top 3 in all of Japan.
它在日本排名第三。
How about embracing nature and taking a hike at the beautiful Oze National Park.
拥抱大自然,在美丽的尾濑国立公园徒步怎么样。
Also check out the animals at the Gunma Safari Park.
也可以去群马县野生动物园看动物。
Just be careful not to get attacked by them.
小心别被它们袭击。
And above Tokyo we have Saitama.
位于东京上面的是埼玉县。
Japan is one of the best technologies for trains,
日本拥有最好的火车技术,
so make sure to check out the railway museum at Saitama where it showcases different types of trains.
所以一定要去看看埼玉县的火车博物馆,那里展示着不同类型的火车。
If you are a fan of Ghibli then you must come to this forest where Totoro was modeled
如果你是吉卜力的粉丝,就一定要来这片森林,这里是电影《龙猫》的森林原型。
and there may be some familiar places you saw in the movie.
那有很多你在电影中看到过的熟悉的地方。
Kawagoe is only one hour away from Tokyo, however here you can see the traditional Edo period housings.
小江户川越距离东京只有一小时的路程,但你在这儿能看到传统江户时代的房屋。
Next up we've got Kanagawa.
接下来是神奈川。
Minato Mirai is one of my most favorite parts in Kanagawa.
未来港是我在神奈川最喜欢的地方之一。
It's very developed and it's a very large space area
这里非常发达,空间很大,
it's got everything here from shopping to entertainment to great scenery.
从购物到娱乐,再到美丽的风景,应有尽有。
But my top secret favorite place to go is this port terminal here where you can see the whole of Minato Mirai.
但我最喜欢去的秘密地方是这个港口码头,你在这能看到未来港的全貌。
And it's just so beautiful when the Sun sets and especially at nighttime.
当太阳落山时,尤其是在晚上,它是如此美丽。
So let's keep my top secret location between us.
别把这个秘密地点告诉别人。
Kamakura is a beautiful small city with lots of history to it.
镰仓是一座美丽的小城市,历史悠久。
It's often called the Kyoto of the Kanto region
它常被称为关东地区的京都,
and it's got many shrines temples historical monuments and beautiful beaches.
有许多神社、寺庙、历史古迹和美丽的海滩。
So it's definitely a must go of you're in the Kanto region.
所以,你一定要去关东地区。
Enoshima is an island just off course by connected by the bridge of the mainland.
江之岛是一个由大陆桥连接而成的偏离航道的岛屿
It's popular for its beaches and on a clear day you can see Mount Fuji.
它的海滩很受欢迎,天气晴朗时能看到富士山。
And last but not least we've got Tokyo.
最后,还有东京。
Futakotamagawa is a very high skill place.
二子玉川是个含金量很高的地方。
It's got very nice shops, restaurants, cafes
这里有非常好的商店、餐馆、咖啡馆,
and you just have to check out the delicious food from the department stores.
你可以去百货公司看看美食。
And what I like about Futakotamagawa at the best is there it's got your high-end stuff
我最喜欢二子玉川的地方,是因为能买到高端产品,
and then it's got beautiful nature right near the station.
车站附近还有美丽的自然景色。
And if you're visiting Tokyo, you must try the famous Tsukishima from Kashima.
如果你去东京,一定要试试鹿岛著名的月岛餐厅。
And my last tip for you guys is when you are in Tokyo,
我给你们的最后一个建议是,你们在东京时,不要去所有人常去的地方,
instead of going where everyone normally goes why don't you do something a little bit different,
可以做点不同的事情。可以在日本的小街漫步,
take a stroll around the back streets of Japan, see what you can find get lost and really just experience Japan.
看看迷路后你会有什么样的遭遇,真正体验一下日本。
Thank you guys for watching until the end and please give it a thumbs up if it was helpful
感谢各位收看,如果你感觉这个视频有所帮助,麻烦给我们点赞。
So it will give me some indication of whether to do a video like this,
这会让我知道,是否制作针对不同地区的类似视频,
but on a different region and I will see you guys in my next video, bye-bye.
下期节目见,拜。