Everyone, welcome back to my channel.
大家好,欢迎回来看我的节目。
So today I've got a list of 10 foods you should definitely try out when you're in Japan.
今天我给你们列出了十种你在日本时一定要尝试的食物。
And I'm not going to talk about the obvious ones, like sushi and Ramen and tempura and takoyaki,
我不打算谈论那些众所周知的食物,比如寿司、拉面、天妇罗和章鱼烧,
because I know a lot of you are going to be having that already.
因为我知道你们中的很多人已经吃过这些了。
And there's just so much more food out there in Japan that is great but not as well-known to foreigners.
日本有很多好吃的食物,但对外国人来说却不那么出名。
So I'm going to show you guys that today.
所以我今天要让你们看看。
And since this is Valentine's Day, I will add in five sweets for you guys.
既然今天是情人节,我就给你们加五种甜品。
And just because I want sweets myself and please comment down below what is your favorite food in Japan,
因为我自己也想吃甜食,请在下面的评论区写出你在日本最喜欢的食物,
or what you want to try out.
或者你想尝尝什么食物。
And yeah not only talking, let's get off the video.
别光顾着说,我们开始看视频吧。
First up we've got Sukiyaki.
我们先来看寿喜烧。
Sukiyaki is the Japanese style of hotpot.
寿喜烧是日式火锅。
It usually cook with beef and vegetables and the sauce and sugar base.
它通常与牛肉、蔬菜、酱汁和糖一起烹调。
After cook, that's usually dipped in raw egg.
烹制后,通常是浸着生鸡蛋吃。
Have you heard of Monjayaki?
你听说过纹烧吗?
It's thinner and much tasty than Monjayaki.
它比纹烧更清淡,也更美味。
Gyutan not sounds so good, but trust me, it's delicious.
烤牛舌听着不太好听,但相信我,它很美味。
Next, I've got the very popular eel.
接下来,是很受欢迎的鳗鱼。
Grilled eel is a relatively expensive delicacy in Japan, usually seasoned with a sweetish sauce.
烤鳗在日本是一种相对昂贵的美味佳肴,通常用甜酱调味。
Chazuke is a dish which tea is poured over rice with various toppings sprinkled over it.
茶渍饭是一种把茶倒在米饭上,并撒上各种配料的菜肴。
And we've got Tonkatsu on the list.
名单上还有炸猪排。
Tonkatsu consists of a breaded deep-fried pork cutlet.
炸猪排是裹着面包屑油炸猪排。
Next, we've got the very traditional Kaiseki.
接下来,是非常传统的怀石料理。
A Kaisai region dish where meat and vegetables are put on skewers and fried in batter.
怀石料理是将肉和蔬菜放在烤串上,裹面糊后油炸。
Next, we've got the simple yet delicious Yakitori.
接下来,我们有非常传统的烤鸡串。
And to my favorite Nabe.
然后是我最喜欢的锅料理。
Generally there are two types of bases lightly flavored stock which is kombu and strongly flavored stock,
一般来说,有两种基本的淡味汤料,
like miso, soy sauce, dashi.
即海带汤和味噌、酱油、日式高汤等浓香汤。
And make sure to try to Chunk Nabe, often eaten among Sumo Wrestlers and the Multan,
要试试相扑手经常吃的一种锅料理,
a very popular one in the Kyushu region.
还有九州地区非常流行的锅料理。
And now moving on to dessert.
现在来看看甜点。
I've got the Japanese fruit Parfait, famous for being really cute, unique or just really good taste.
有日式水果冻糕,它以可爱、独特而闻名,而且味道超好。
Next, we've got my favorite Japanese Crepe.
接下来,是我最喜欢的日本薄饼。
The sweet one, savoury one, and check out the ones from Harajuku.
有甜味的、咸味的,还有原宿区的日本薄饼。
Next, Japanese delicacy is Strawberry Daifuku.
接下来,日本的美味甜品草莓大福。
These are strawberries covered with red bean and chewy mochi.
这些是草莓覆盖着红豆和耐嚼的摩奇。
Next, a very popular one Taiyaki.
然后是一款非常流行的鲷鱼烧。
They are usually sold on the streets and you can find many different flavors.
它们通常在街上出售,可以找到许多不同的口味。
Last but not least, we've got another Japanese delicacy Warabi Mochi.
最后,还有另一种日本美食蕨粉麻糬。
It's a jelly-like delicacy made from Bracken starch.
这是一种用蕨菜淀粉制成的果冻状美味。
And usually dipped or covered with kinako.
通常蘸着或是上面撒着黄豆粉。