It's Steve and Maggie - Wow English TV.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《哇,英语!》节目。
No Maggie. My skateboard is faster than your inline skates. No, it isn't. My inline skates are faster.
不,麦琪,我的滑板比你的直排轮滑鞋要快。不,它没有,我的直排轮滑鞋更快。
No Maggie. My skateboard is faster. My inline skates are faster. No, my skateboard is faster than your inline skates. No, it isn't.
不麦琪,我的滑板更快。我的直排轮滑鞋更快。不,我的滑板比你的直排轮滑鞋更快。不,它没有。
Look. There is my skateboard and there are your inline skates. Let's have a race. Ok.
看,这是我的滑板,这是你的直排轮滑鞋。我们来比赛吧。好。
Oh. Hey. Hello boys and girls. Hello. Me and Maggie are going to have a race. Yeah.
哦,嘿,孩子们,你们好。你们好。我和麦琪要比赛了。耶。
I think, my skateboard is faster than her inline skates. Let's race. Haha.
我觉得我的滑板比她的直排轮滑鞋要快。我们来比赛吧。哈哈。
Okay Maggie. It's my fast skateboard against your slow inline skates. Hey.
好的麦琪。这是我的快滑板和你的慢直排轮滑鞋之间的较量。嘿。
Ready? Steady. Go! Haha. Yeah. Faster, faster. Ha Faster. I am faster than Maggie.
各就各位,预备,开始!哈哈,耶。更快,更快,哈更快。我比麦琪快。
Oh. Oh no. Look. Look. There is a puddle. Hey.
哦,哦不。看,看,这儿有个水坑。嘿。
Oh no. I am getting slower and slower and slower. Oh and look. There is Maggie. I am faster. Oh. She's faster than me.
哦不,我变得越来越慢、越来越慢、越来越慢了。哦看,麦琪在那儿。是我更快。哦,她比我快了。
Hey. What's that? Oh look. There's a bike. It's fast. So say it with me and be fast. Are you ready? There's a bike.
嘿,那是什么?哦看,那里有辆自行车,它更快。那和我一起说吧,快点说,你们准备好了吗?这里有辆自行车。
And again. There's a bike and again. There's a bike. Aha.
再来一遍,这里有辆自行车。再来一遍,这里有辆自行车。啊哈。
I'm faster than Steve. I'm faster than Steve. Haha. Hey. Maggie. Move. Move. Oh. Look. I'm on a bike. Yeah.
我比史蒂夫更快,我比史蒂夫更快,哈哈。嘿,麦琪,让开,让开。哦,看,我在骑自行车,耶。
I'm faster than you. Oh no. See you later. Hey.
我比你快。哦不。一会儿见。嘿。
Look. I'm on a bike. Yeah. It's a really fast bike. Maggie will never catch me now. No. Hahaha.
看,我在骑自行车,耶,这辆车的速度真快。麦琪永远也追不上我,追不上,哈哈哈。
Oh. Hey. What's that? Oh look. There's a car. Hey. Look. There's a car.
哦,嘿,那是什么?哦看,这里有辆汽车。嘿,看,这里有辆汽车。
Say it with me. There's a car and again. There's a car.
和我一起说,这里有辆汽车。再来一遍,这里有辆汽车。
Haha. It's Maggie. Maggie is in the car. Oh. She's faster than me now. Oh.
哈哈。那是麦琪,麦琪在车里。哦,她现在比我快了,哦。
Hey. What's faster than a car? Hmm. What's faster than a car?
嘿,什么比汽车快?嗯,什么比汽车快?
Haha. My car is faster than Steve's bike. Yeah. Oh. What's that?
哈哈,我的汽车比史蒂夫的自行车要快,耶。哦,那是什么?
Hello Maggie. Haha. Look. I'm in a helicopter. My helicopter is faster than your car. Haha. Oh no. See you later. Hey.
你好啊,麦琪,哈哈。看,我在乘坐直升机。我的直升机比你的汽车要快,哈哈。哦不。一会儿见,嘿。
Steve. Look. I'm in a helicopter. It's great. It's really fast.
史蒂夫。看,我在乘坐直升机,太棒啦,真的很快。
So hey. Let's go faster and faster and faster and faster. Yeah. Faster and faster and faster. Haha.
嘿,我们快一点、快一点、再快一点、再快一点。耶,快一点、快一点、快一点,哈哈。
Oh no. Oh. I'm going to crash. Oh.
哦不,哦,我要撞上了,哦。
Fju. Hey. I'm the winner. I'm faster than Maggie. I'm faster than anybody.
呼,嘿,我赢啦,我比麦琪要快,我比谁都快。
Wait a minute. Where am I? Oh. It's really cold here. I want to go home.
等一下,这是在哪儿?哦,这里真冷,我想回家。
At least there's a helicopter. My helicopter. My helicopter.
至少这里有直升机。我的直升机,我的直升机。
Oh. Look. There isn't a helicopter.
哦,看,这儿没有直升机了。
Say it with me. There isn't a helicopter. There isn't a helicopter. There isn't a helicopter. There isn't a helicopter. Oh. Maggie!
和我一起说,这里没有直升机,这里没有直升机,这里没有直升机,这里没有直升机。哦,麦琪!
Yeah. Hey. Did you like that? Yeah? Then please like it, if you love it, you can subscribe. Just touch here. Go on.
耶,嘿,你们喜欢这个节目吗?嗯?那就点击“喜欢”吧,如果你们喜欢的话,就订阅吧,点击这里即可。去吧。
If you want to watch another Steve and Maggie clip, touch here. Yeah. Thank you.
如果你们想看其他的史蒂夫和麦琪的视频,请点击这里,耶。谢谢。