Walter Vasqyez says:
沃尔特·瓦斯耶兹问道:
"How do you reject a girl without hurting her feelings?"
“如何拒绝一个女孩而不伤害她的感情?”
Ooh. Owch.
哦。哦。
Just gonna have to pretend that you died. Go hide for a while.
假装你死了。去躲一阵子。
Sneak away without trying to hurt her feelings by not saying anything bad about her.
偷偷溜走,不说任何有关她的坏话,尽量不去伤害她的感情。
You should write a letter.
你应该写封信。
The best thing to do is to do it in person. None of this texting thing.
最好是当面拒绝。不要发短信。
Say that, "Oh, my mom or dad doesn't allow me to date." If you're 16 or something, that might still work, but if you're 20, I'm sorry.
你可以说,“哦,我妈妈或我爸爸不允许我约会。”如果你16岁左右,那可能有用,但如果你20岁了,那我很抱歉。
Stay as friends and just find a nice way to say it.
做朋友,找个好方法说出来。
Tell her that you don't feel the same way about her, and that she'd be better off with someone else.
告诉她你对她没有那种感觉,和别人在一起她会更好。
Trying to make them feel better is probably just gonna make them feel worse, so I would just say, like, "No."
试图照顾她们的感受可能会让她们感觉更糟,所以我会直接说“不”。
Tell her as nicely as possible that there's just no future in you two being together.
尽可能友好地告诉她,你们俩在一起没有未来。
Let her down slowly. She'll probably end up slapping you anyway, so expect that.
慢慢地让她失望。她最后可能会给你一耳光,所以你要预料到这一点。
You could say, "I like somebody else. But maybe, if that doesn't work out, we would work out."
你可以说,“我喜欢别人。但如果进展不顺的话,我们可以试试。”
Be honest and don't say anything bad about her or mean about her to anybody else 'cause she will end up finding out.
诚实些,不要说她的坏话,也不要和别人说她的坏话,因为她最终会发现的。
You just go up to her and you say, "I'm sorry, I'm just not that into you." Everyone's seen the movie, everyone's read the book. She's gonna get it.
你只要去和她说,“对不起,我没那么喜欢你。”所有人都看过电影,也看过书。她会明白的。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载