Ashikan Rabbi:
阿希坎·拉比问道:
"How do I win the Hunger Games?"
“怎么赢得‘饥饿游戏’?”
I really don't know because I've never watched that movie. I'm sure it's not about being hungry.
我真的不知道,因为我没看过那部电影。但我确定那和饥饿无关。
Practice. That's the only way you win any game.
练习。那是赢得任何游戏的唯一方法。
Be prepared for anything that you have to do.
为你要做的任何事做好准备。
Train a lot and be vicious. Trust no one.
大量训练,残酷一些。不要相信任何人。
You gotta be a bad ass. If you know karate, you're gonna win.
你一定要很坏。如果你懂空手道,你会赢的。
Get a pretty awesome bow and arrow.
买一把顶好的弓和箭。
Get lots of bows, and arrows, and staffs.
买大量弓箭和棍棒。
Dig a hole and hide in the hole.
挖个洞,然后藏进洞里。
Try to hide until everyone else kills one another off.
尽量躲起来,直到其他人互相残杀完。
You'd better take some martial arts classes and be really physically fit.
你最好上些武术课,身体要非常健康。
The odds aren't in your favor in this particular situation. Find what you're best at and use that to your advantage to win.
在这种特殊情况下你胜算不大。找到你所擅长的,将那用作你的优势来获胜。
You have to have a lover, and then you have to kill everybody. It's two very different things, but it works out at the end.
你得有个爱人,然后你要杀死所有人。这是两件完全不同的事,不过最终会成功的。
Learn as much as you can about guns and arrows. And just run fast.
尽可能多地学习枪支和箭的使用。还有就是要跑得快。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载