Guys, it's time for Tonight show Hashtags. Here we go.
伙计们,又到了“今夜秀”标签节目了,来看看有哪些标签。
Hashtags. Hashtags. Hey, we do this thing every week where I send out a hashtag and ask you guys to respond to that topic.
标签...标签...嗨,我们每周都会做这件事,我会发一个标签,请你们回答这个话题。
This week I thought it would be fun to try Add a Word, Ruin a TV Show.
本周的题目是“加一个字,毁一个电视节目”的话题很有趣。
For example, I sent out a tweet that said, The Last Chicken Dance. That's my go-to, man.
比如,我发了一条推特说,“最后的小鸡舞”,这招最灵,兄弟。
They don't do that at weddings anymore. Oh, the chicken dance. Yeah. Yeah, sure, they do. No. Nah.
他们不再在婚礼上那样做了。哦,鸡舞。是啊。是的,当然有。不,不。
I don't get invited to weddings anymore, so maybe they do. Do you think they do?
我不再被邀请参加婚礼了,所以也许他们会。你觉得他们会吗?
I know they do. No. No, they do the other one, like... move to the left..
我知道他们会的。不。不,他们做另一个,就像。。。向左移动。。
Oh, yeah, the cha cha slide? Yeah, they do that instead of the chicken dance. No, they do it in addition. You know what?
哦,是的,“恰恰滑梯”?是的,他们是那样做的,而不是小鸡舞。不,他们两个都做,你知道吗?
Freeze it. Within minutes, it became a trending topic in the U.S., so thank you for playing along.
定格一下,几分钟后,它就成了美国的热门话题,所以感谢大家的支持。
We love playing this with the Twitter and all that stuff.
我们喜欢在推特上玩这个游戏,等等这些东西。
So thank you, guys, so much for doing this. It's fun. We do it every week.
所以谢谢你们,伙计们,非常感谢你们这么做。很有趣。我们每周都做。
So now I thought I'd share some of my favorite Add a Word, Ruin a TV Show responses from you guys.
所以现在我想我可以分享一些我最喜欢的,“加一个字,毁一个电视节目”的反馈。
This first one's from @amandathinks13. She says, Love Handles Island. Ah.
第一个来自@amandathinks13。她说“腰间赘肉岛”。啊。
Finally, a realistic dating show. This one's from @ilovegiraffes. She says, Daniel Tiger King. Ah.
最后,一个现实的约会节目。这个来自@ilovegiraffes。她说“老虎国王丹尼尔”,啊。
That's unfortunate. This one's from @lime-a. She says, Crop Top Chef.
真不幸。这是来自@lime-a的。她说“穿着露脐装的高厨”
If you can't handle the heat, put on a crop top. This one's from @MissCoachK.
如果你受不了热,就穿件短上衣。这个是来自@MissCoachK的。
She says, The Baby-Sitter's Fight Club. Oh, yeah.
她说“保姆搏击俱乐部”,哦,是的。
First rule of Fight Club, no jumping on the bed.
搏击俱乐部的第一条规则,不准在床上跳。
This one's from @RebeccaKilcline. She says Mitsubishi Outlander.
这是来自@RebeccaKilcline的。她说“三菱欧蓝德”。
Is that a real thing? Could be. Could be. Sounds like a Mitsubishi car.
那是真的吗?可以是。可以是。听起来像三菱汽车。
Yeah, there's a car that they make called the Outlander. It's a Subaru.
是的,他们有一辆车叫欧蓝德,那是辆斯巴鲁。
Oh, there is? Yeah, Subaru. Wait, Subaru Outlander? Subaru Outlander, ain't it?
哦,有吗?是的,斯巴鲁。等等,斯巴鲁欧蓝德?斯巴鲁欧蓝德,不是吗?
I mean, I...you would know. No, Kirk would know. No, you're a soccer dad. No, Kirk has a Subaru. Hey, guys, guys, guys, let's take it to..
我是说,我...你会知道的。不,柯克会知道的。不,你是个足球爸爸。不,柯克有辆斯巴鲁。嘿,伙计们,伙计们,让我们去...;
let's settle this at The People's Court. All right, all right, okay. Let's call Judge Judy on this one, man.
我们到《人民法院》解决吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,我们就这件事打电话给朱迪法官吧,伙计。
Mitsubishi Out...Subaru Outlander sounds about right. Yeah. But Mitsubishi should think about maybe owning it.
不要三菱了,斯巴鲁欧蓝德听起来不错。是啊。但三菱应该考虑拥有它。
Outlander. This one is from @LaichItIs. He says, Whose Cocaine Line Is It Anyway?
欧蓝德,这个是来自@LaichItIs的。他说《可卡因碱落谁家》?
That show's only...that show's only ten minutes long.
那个节目只有...那个节目只有十分钟长。
Oh, this last one here's from @jroddcasell. He says, Picard Anycard.
哦,这最后一个来自@jroddcasell。他说“皮卡德,随便出牌”。
Ah. There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
啊,就是这些,这些是我们今晚的标签节目,要查看更多精彩节目,请访问tonightshow.com/hashtags。
It's interesting saying this without...
真的是很棒,说出来不受限制...
Usually I'm yelling it over the band. I know. So I don't even know what I'm saying.
通常我是在乐队里大声嚷嚷。我知道。所以我都不知道我在说什么。
Just yell it anyway. Okay. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
不管怎样,只要喊出来。嗯嗯, 要查看更多精彩节目,请访问tonightshow.com/hashtags。