手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 带你玩遍全日本 > 正文

在日本中部地区旅行的小建议

来源:可可英语 编辑:sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The Chubu region is often seen as the door to get foot to go to the popular prefectures such as Kyoto, Osaka.

中部地区经常被视为前往京都、大阪等受欢迎的县的必经之地。
But there is so much more to this region and today I want to share that with you guys.
但该地区还包含很多东西,今天我想和你们分享一下。
So if you didn't know really Japan has eight regions and since I've already done a video on the Kanto region.
日本有八个地区,我已经制作了一个关东地区的视频。
Today I will be moving on to the Chubu region which has nine prefectures.
今天,我将继续前往中部地区,那里有九个县。
I will also be dividing this region into two videos.
我会制作两个视频来展现该地区。
And in this video, I will cover Nagano, Yamanashi, Toyama and Ishikawa.
在这个视频中,我要介绍长野、山梨、富山和石川。
Nagano evolved as a temple town around Zenkoji, one of Japan's most popular temples.
长野是围绕日本最受欢迎的寺庙之一——善光寺发展起来的一个寺庙城镇。
So it is definitely a must go if you are ever in the area.
如果来到该地区,善光寺绝对是必去之处。
Also Nagano hosted the Winter Olympics in 1998.
长野还在1998年主办过冬奥会。
So you can still see some of the monuments that represent this.
你仍然能看到代表冬奥会的一些纪念碑。
Another popular thing to do in Nagano is this.
在长野,还有一件很受欢迎的事可做。
Monkey Park.
野猿公园。
Not only can you see the monkeys up close, but you can see them bathe and be hot spring.
不仅可以近距离看猴子,还可以看它们洗澡、泡温泉。
And also take really cool photos, like these guys, up close.
还能拍些很酷的照片,像这些家伙一样,近距离拍摄。
These monkeys seem really cute and innocent at first, but just be careful not to do what I did.
这些猴子看起来真是可爱又天真,但小心别做我干的事。
Come to mama.
到妈妈这儿来。
But don't worry I managed to survive somehow.
但别担心,我没事的。
And another must see is the Matsumoto Castle.
另一个必到之处是松本城。
It's beautiful in all four seasons, summer, winter, autumn and spring.
这里一年四季都很美。
So definitely check that out if you're in the area.
来这一带的话,一定要去松本城。
If you stop by Toyama, then make sure to check out the historical villages at Gokayama.
如果你在富山停留,要去看一下五箇山的历史村落。
It is also listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
这里也已经列入联合国教科文组织世界遗产名录。
I'm at the Gokayama village.
我在五箇山。
There are also some locals living in the village.
村里还住着一些当地人。
So it's nice to talk to them and understand more about the local area.
很高兴能和他们聊天,了解当地的情况。
Toyama is famous for its glass.
富山以玻璃制品闻名。
So you can experience making your own glass here.
你可以在这里体验自己制作玻璃制品。
You can make your own glass cup, mug and even a paperweight.
可以做杯子、马克杯,甚至还能做玻璃镇纸。
I decided to make this Mickey paperweight.
我决定做这个米奇镇纸。

2.jpg

One of your ears is bigger than the other.

这个一只耳朵比另一只大。
Also check out Toyama castle if you are in the area.
如果你来到该地区,也可以去富士城看看。
It's a really nice and peaceful area to have a stroll.
这真是一个散步的好地方,非常安静。
And for the next two, I didn't actually have enough time to go while I wasn in Toyama.
接下来的两个地方,我在富山时没时间去了。
But I really do recommend it and it does seem really beautiful.
但我真心推荐,看起来非常漂亮。
When you think of Yamanashi, you should immediately think of Mount Fuji.
说到山梨,你应该立刻能想到富士山。
So be sure to check out the Five Lakes surrounding Mount Fuji in Yamanashi.
一定要去看看山梨的富士五湖。
And if you have some time take the road to the top of the mountain and you should see a spectacular view.
如果有时间的话,可以去山顶,在那看看壮观的景色。
Next up we have Shosen Valley.
接下来是御岳昇仙峡。
And I feel like, me and you love to escape the city sometimes and be surrounded by nature.
我觉得,我们有时喜欢逃离城市,投入大自然的怀抱。
This is the place for you.
这里就是这样的地方。
It's great for hiking.
很适合在这做徒步旅行。
It's got beautiful waterfalls and it's got really uniquely shaped rocks.
有美丽的瀑布和形状独特的岩石。
And this is just me pretending to be keen on meditating when I'm not.
而这只是我在假装热衷于冥想,其实我没有啦。
And you can also enjoy great food while being surrounded by nature.
你置身于大自然之中时,还能尽享美食。
And for the more adventurous ones out there, Fuji Q Highland is for you.
对于更具冒险精神的人来说,富士急游乐园就是为你准备的。
I don't know why I screamed, lol.
我不知道自己为什么尖叫,哈哈。
Ishikawa is best known for the Noto Peninsula that reaches out into the Sea of Japan.
石川以延伸入日本海的能登半岛而闻名。
The peninsula's Coast is full of spectacular views, including one of Japan's most beautiful rice fields.
这个半岛的海岸尽是壮观的景色,包括日本最美丽的稻田之一。
Kenrokuen Garden is one of the top three gardens in Japan.
兼六园是日本三大园林之一。
I came here in spring so I saw the beautiful cherry blossoms.
我春天来过这里,看到了美丽的樱花。
However, all year round it should be really beautiful.
不过,它在一年四季都应该很美。
And make sure to try the gold ice cream because this is very famous in Kanazawa.
一定要尝尝黄金冰激凌,它在金泽很有名。
And since we are talking about food, Kanazawa is also very famous for its sweets.
既然我们在谈论食物,金泽也以其甜食闻名。
And you can actually join a class and make your own Japanese sweets.
你可以报个班,自己做日本甜点。
So those are my recommendations on what you can get up to in the Chubu area.
这些就是我给你们在中部地区旅行时提出的建议。
Comment down below which one you found the most interesting or which one you want to do the most.
在下面的评论区写下你觉得最有趣或最想做的事情。
And I hope this video helped you guys and give you some ideas on what you can do next time if you visit the Chubu area.
我希望这个视频能对你们有所帮助,能让你们下次去中部地区旅行时,对于该做什么有些想法。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
adventurous [əd'ventʃərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 爱冒险的,大胆的,惊险的

 
peninsula [pi'ninsjulə]

想一想再看

n. 半岛

联想记忆
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。