手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第634期:布兰(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

To protect the Hornwood holdings from the Boltons, he had written, but Ser Rodrik had been almost as angry with him as with the bastard.

这是为避免霍伍德家的产业沦入波顿手中所做的必要措施,他来信中这样解释,但罗德利克爵士对他和对那私生子一样火冒三丈。

"Ser Rodrik might let me go. Maester Luwin never would."

“罗德利克爵士或许会同意。可鲁温师傅决计不会。”

Sitting cross-legged under the weirwood, Jojen Reed regarded him solemnly.

玖健盘腿坐在鱼梁木下,严肃地望着他。

"It would be good if you left Winterfell, Bran."

“你能离开临冬城就好了,布兰。”

"It would?"

“真的?”

"Yes. And sooner rather than later."

“对。越快越好。”

6d81800a19d8bc3ef5ba5aa2828ba61ea8d34523.jpg

"My brother has the greensight," said Meera.

“我弟弟有绿之视野,”梅拉道,

"He dreams things that haven't happened, but sometimes they do."

“他能梦见尚未发生的事,而它们往往会成真。”

"There is no sometimes, Meera."

“不是往往,梅拉。

A look passed between them; him sad, her defiant.

”他们之间对视一眼:他悲伤,她倔强。

"Tell me what's going to happen," Bran said.

“告诉我会发生什么事,”布兰说。

"I will," said Jojen, "if you'll tell me about your dreams."

“我会的,”玖健道,“但请你首先告诉我你的梦。”

The godswood grew quiet.

神木林间刹时宁静下来。

Bran could hear leaves rustling, and Hodor's distant splashing from the hot pools.

布兰听见树叶的沙沙响,听见阿多洗热泉发出的微弱水声。

He thought of the golden man and the three-eyed crow, remembered the crunch of bones between his jaws and the coppery taste of blood.

他想到了金色男子和三眼乌鸦,他想起啄碎头骨的鸟喙和嘴中金属般的血味道。

"I don't have dreams.

于是他说:“我不做梦。

Maester Luwin gives me sleeping draughts."

鲁温师傅给我喝安眠药。”

"Do they help?"

“起作用吗?”

"Sometimes."

“很有效。”

Meera said, "All of Winterfell knows you wake at night shouting and sweating, Bran.

梅拉开了口:“整个临冬城都知道你时时在夜里醒来,浑身是汗,大喊大叫,布兰。

The women talk of it at the well, and the guards in their hall."

打水的女仆这么说,大厅的守卫也这么说。”

"Tell us what frightens you so much," said Jojen.

“告诉我们,你在怕什么,”玖健道。

"I don't want to. Anyway, it's only dreams.

“不要。不管怎么说,那都只是梦而已。

Maester Luwin says dreams might mean anything or nothing."

鲁温师傅说梦什么也不代表。”

"My brother dreams as other boys do, and those dreams might mean anything," Meera said,

“我弟弟和别的男孩一样会做梦,有的梦也许只是梦,”梅拉说,

"but the green dreams are different."

“但绿色之梦不一样。”

Jojen's eyes were the color of moss, and sometimes when he looked at you he seemed to be seeing something else.

玖健的眼睛是青苔的颜色,很多时候,当他看着你,你会觉得他看到的不止是你,还包括很多别的事物。

Like now. "I dreamed of a winged wolf bound to earth with grey stone chains," he said.

就像现在。“我梦见一只长翅膀的狼被灰色石链束缚于地,”他说。

"It was a green dream, so I knew it was true.

“那是绿色之梦,我知道是真的。

A crow was trying to peck through the chains, but the stone was too hard and his beak could only chip at them."

一只乌鸦想琢开链条,然而石头太坚硬,它的喙只能徒劳无益地留下痕迹。”

"Did the crow have three eyes?"

“那乌鸦有三只眼睛吗?”

Jojen nodded.

玖健点头。

Summer raised his head from Bran's lap, and gazed at the mudman with his dark golden eyes.

夏天自布兰膝盖抬起头,用那双黑底金瞳的眼睛凝视着泥人

重点单词   查看全部解释    
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
reed [ri:d]

想一想再看

n. 芦苇,芦笛,簧片
Reed:里德(姓氏)

 
defiant [di'faiənt]

想一想再看

adj. 挑衅的,目中无人

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。