手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第636期:布兰(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

He was making Bran angry.

他让布兰生气了。

"I don't have to tell you my dreams.

“我凭什么要告诉你我的梦?

I'm the prince.

我是王子。

I'm the Stark in Winterfell."

我是临冬城的史塔克。”

"Was it Summer?"

“你梦见的可是夏天?”

"You be quiet."

“别说了!”

"The night of the harvest feast, you dreamed you were Summer in the godswood, didn't you?"

“丰收宴会那一晚,你梦见自己变成了神木林里的夏天,对不对?”

"Stop it!" Bran shouted.

“住嘴!”布兰叫道。

Summer slid toward the weirwood, his white teeth bared.

夏天从鱼梁木下窜出,露出洁白的牙齿。

Jojen Reed took no mind.

玖健·黎德毫不在意。

"When I touched Summer, I felt you in him.

“当时我抚摸夏天,感觉到你在他体内。

Just as you are in him now."

正如现在你也在他体内。”

"You couldn't have. I was in bed. I was sleeping."

“不可能。我当时人在床上。我正在睡觉!”

"You were in the godswood, all in grey."

“你在神木林里,全身灰毛。”

"It was only a bad dream..."

“那只是场恶梦……”

6d81800a19d8bc3ef5ba5aa2828ba61ea8d34523.jpg

Jojen stood.

玖健起立。

"I felt you. I felt you fall.

“我感觉到你的存在,感觉到你的坠落。

Is that what scares you, the falling?"

你害怕的可是这个?坠落?”

The falling, Bran thought, and the golden man, the queen's brother, he scares me too, but mostly the falling.

坠落,布兰心想,还有金色男子,王后的弟弟,不知怎地,他也让我害怕,但我最怕的还是坠落。

He did not say it, though. How could he?

这番话,他从没给别人讲过。要怎么说?

He had not been able to tell Ser Rodrik or Maester Luwin, and he could not tell the Reeds either.

他无法对罗德利克爵士和鲁温师傅说,更不能告诉黎德姐弟。

If he didn't talk about it, maybe he would forget.

如果避而不谈,也许便能遗忘。

He had never wanted to remember.

他一点也不想留住这份回忆。

It might not even be a true remembering.

那甚至根本不能算真实的记忆。

"Do you fall every night, Bran?"

“你每晚都会坠落吗,布兰?”

Jojen asked quietly.

玖健静静地问。

A low rumbling growl rose from Summer's throat, and there was no play in it.

夏天喉头发出一声隆隆的低吼,这次可不是开玩笑。

He stalked forward, all teeth and hot eyes.

他径直上前,咧牙露齿,眼睛火热。

Meera stepped between the wolf and her brother, spear in hand.

梅拉提起长矛,挡在弟弟身前。

"Keep him back, Bran."

“叫他回去,布兰。”

"Jojen is making him angry."

“是玖健惹怒了他。”

Meera shook out her net.

梅拉抖开网子。

"It's your anger, Bran," her brother said. "Your fear."

“不对,这是你的怒火,布兰,”她弟弟说,“你的恐惧。”

"It isn't. I'm not a wolf."

“不是的!我才不是狼!”

Yet he'd howled with them in the night, and tasted blood in his wolf dreams.

虽然他总在暗夜里和他们一道狂叫怒嗥,总在狼梦中和他们一起品尝鲜血。

"Part of you is Summer, and part of Summer is you.

“你的一部分是夏天,夏天的一部分是你。

You know that, Bran."

你知道的,布兰。”

Summer rushed forward, but Meera blocked him, jabbing with the three-pronged spear.

夏天猛扑上来,却被梅拉拦住,并用三叉矛戳刺回去。

The wolf twisted aside, circling, stalking.

狼扭到一边,绕着圈子,再度逼近。

Meera turned to face him.

梅拉转身面对他,

"Call him back, Bran."

“叫他回去,布兰。”

"Summer!" Bran shouted. "To me, Summer!"

“夏天!”布兰高喊,“到我这儿来,夏天!”

He slapped an open palm down on the meat of his thigh.

他伸出手掌朝大腿拍打。

His hand tingled, though his dead leg felt nothing.

掌心打得麻痛、僵死的大腿却毫无知觉。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正负电子对撞机)
vt 用矛刺

 
twisted ['twistid]

想一想再看

adj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)

 
reed [ri:d]

想一想再看

n. 芦苇,芦笛,簧片
Reed:里德(姓氏)

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。