Japan has four main islands, eight regions and 47 prefectures.
日本有四个主岛,八个行政区和47个地方行政区域。
If it's your first time visiting, it's probably very hard to choose where to go.
如果你第一次来日本旅游,可能很难选择要去哪儿。
So in this video let me show you some of the main places you can visit to get a taste of Japan.
所以在这个视频中,我给你们展示一些可以去的主要景点,领略一下日本风情。
And this time I went with All Japan Tours.
这次我参加了全日本之旅旅行团。
So let me show you how you can enjoy Japan in just eight days.
我来告诉你如何在八天内尽情游历日本。
We start off our trip with the arrival at Narita International Airport
我们从抵达成田国际机场开始旅程,
and then travels through ten prefectures before departing at Osaka.
然后经过十个地方行政区,再从大阪出发。
I won't be including the arrival and departure days.
我没有包含到达和离开的日子。
So let's start off with day two.
从第二天开始。
In the morning, we were picked up by our English speaking Japanese tour guide
早上,讲英语的日本导游来接我们。
and then we were taken to all the locations by a private tour bus.
随后我们乘坐一辆私人旅游巴士去所有景点。
At each location you arrive at, the tour guide wwill explain a little bit about the area and what to do.
到达每个景点时,导游都会解释一下这里的情况以及能做什么。
And then you will have free time to explore and wonder off yourself.
然后你就可以自由探索,四处去逛了。
The first place we went to was Asakusa which is one of Tokyo's old traditional areas.
我们去的第一个地方是浅草区,这是东京一个传统老区。
There are many things to do and see here including the temple and the very popular shopping street
这里有很多可以参观和游览的地方,
which is filled with street food and souvenirs.
包括寺庙和非常受欢迎的购物街,街上都是美食和纪念品。
Nathan Isidora tends to be quite crowded, especially during daytime,
Nathan Isidora总是很拥挤,尤其是在白天。
but if you just go one or two streets away from the main street,
但如果你走离开主街一两条道的小街,能找到许多其他有趣的店铺,
you will find many other interesting shops with less crowd.
那里人很少。
Another favorite place of mine to go to is the isackson tourist information center
我最喜欢去的另一个地方是伊萨克森旅游信息中心,
where you can get a free view of Sky Tree and a bird's-eye view of the shops and temples.
你在那儿能免费看到天空之树,鸟瞰商店和寺庙。
Don't forget to check out samhita park, especially when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.
别忘了去samhita公园看看,尤其是樱花盛开的时候。
Ueno Zoo is a large public park next to the Ueno station in central Tokyo.
上野动物园是东京市中心上野车站旁的一个大型公共公园。
There are many things to do here from temples, museums to zoos.
从寺庙、博物馆到动物园,这里有很多事情可做。
It's also one of the most popular places to see cherry blossoms in Tokyo with more than a thousand trees lining at the central path.
这也是东京最受欢迎的赏樱之地,有一千多棵树环绕着中央小路。
For lunch we have sukiyaki which is a very popular Japanese hotpot dish.
我们午餐吃的是日本非常受欢迎的火锅料理寿喜烧。
Ski Aki consists of beef and vegetables cooked in a soy sauce and sugar soup base.
料理包括牛肉和蔬菜,用酱油和糖做汤底。
Then you can dip it in the egg that was optional, if you don't want to.
你可以把肉浸在蛋液里,如果你不喜欢可以不这么做。
But it's good, right, to dip in it.
但浸在蛋液里味道很好。
So good.
特好吃。
It makes it 10 times better.
比之前好吃了10倍。
Getting around by the private bus, let's you see views you usually can't see from the trains.
坐私用公车到处逛,可以看到火车上通常看不到的景色。
Meiji Shrine is just behind the busy Harajuku station and is a great place to go,
明治神宫就在繁忙的原宿车站后面,这是一个好去处,
to be surrounded by nature and culture in the busy city.
它被环绕在繁忙城市的自然和文化之中。
The Imperial Palace is where Japan's imperial family lives.
皇宫是日本皇室的居住地。
Although you can't enter the inside of the palace, you can enjoy the contrast of the high-rise buildings among the traditional Japanese gardens.
虽然不能进入宫殿内部,但能欣赏到日本传统园林和高楼大厦的对比。
Tokyo Tower is a symbol of Japan's post-war rebirth as a major economic power.
东京塔是日本战后重生为主要经济大国的象征。
You can go up to its observatory and get a great view of Tokyo from the centre.
你可以去天文台,从中心地段看到东京的美景。
The hotels that we have reserved are located at convenient locations
我们预订的酒店位置很便利,
in case you still want to explore some more after the tour ends.
可以在旅行团游览结束后继续去探索。
Hotel buffet breakfast is included everyday.
酒店每天提供自助早餐。
So you can enjoy a variety of different foods in the morning.
可以在早上享用各种不同的食物。
Everyone's here.
大家都到了。
Good morning.
早上好。
Angela.
安吉拉。
Yes, come with my hair down today.
没错,今天我把头放下来了。
Good morning.
早上好。
Are you feeling better today?
你今天感觉好些了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
How is everybody this morning?
大家今天早上都好吗?
I thought we're goanna go to Hakone.
我以为我们要去箱根镇。
It's a resort area for a lot of Tokyo people, because it is just two hours of arrival time.
那是很多东京人的度假胜地,因为只要两小时就能到达。
One of the main attractions in Hakone is riding the ropeway up to the Owakudani station to see the volcanic fumes.
箱根镇的一个主要娱乐是乘坐索道到大涌谷车站看火山的烟雾。
So at the top of Owakudani, you can actually get a great view, of really great view of Mount Fuji.
在箱根镇山顶,能看到超好的富士山景色。
And you have to try the baked eggs that we are goanna do right now.
一定要尝尝烤鸡蛋,我们现在就要吃了。
So if you eat this, you can live so many years longer.
如果你吃了这个蛋,就能多活很多年。
It is pretty good.
很不错。
It is just a normal egg.
它只是一个普通的鸡蛋。
The Peace Park has a nice wide open space atmosphere and is another spot to see Mount Fuji up close.
和平公园具有很好的开阔空间,它是另一个近距离观赏富士山的地方。
For lunch, we had deep-fried pork cutlet.
我们午餐吃的是油炸肉排。
To make the sauce you have to ground the sesame seeds and add a sweet tonkatsu sauce to it.
要做酱汁的话,得把芝麻磨碎,再加上炸猪排甜酱。
But another thing, have you noticed that the restaurant, everyone is local.
你有没有注意到另一件事,这个餐馆里都是本地人。
Not many tourists.
游客不多。
So you know it's good.
所以说它应该很不错。
Rather than taking just a ton of photos of the famous Mount Fuji,
与其只拍一大堆著名的富士山照片,
learn more about the history and the story behind it at the World Heritage Center.
不如去世界遗产中心了解它的历史和背后的故事。