Charlie here.
我是查理。
Let's talk a little Weird But True behind the scenes for the bee episode.
让我们聊聊世界真奇妙节目的蜜蜂一集的幕后故事吧。
Kirby and I's favorite part is the Chip Shivers and Bob Frost segment.
柯比和我最喜欢的部分是奇普·希弗斯和鲍勃·弗罗斯特片段。
Pleasure to be here Chip.
欢迎收看奇普的节目。
Where we talk about the pollination league MVP.
我们谈论授粉界的最佳授粉者。
Who's gonna win this year's pollinator league MVP?
谁会赢得今年的授粉界的最佳授粉者?
And the difference between bumblebees, honeybees, and wasps.
以及大黄蜂、蜜蜂和黄蜂之间的区别。
Wasps versus bees.
黄蜂对蜜蜂。
In order to help us get like into the roles we had to remind ourselves to talk with peaks and valleys.
为了帮助我们进入角色,我们必须提醒自己用高音调和低音调转换交谈。
Best pollinator in the league, is the honey bee.
授粉界中最好的授粉者是蜜蜂。
So what that means is sometimes you bring your voice very high, and you're like, oh, we're talking up here, and then you bring it very low and you're talking down here.
那就是说,有时候你把声音调得很高,然后你就好像,哦,我们在上面说话,然后你把声音调得很低,然后你在下面说话。
Same game, across the garden.
花园中同样的比赛。
It gives you that sports announcer voice like, “Chip Shivers broadcasting live from Weird But True behind the scenes.”
用体育播音员的声音,就像“世界真奇妙的幕后直播,奇普·希弗斯播报。”
You know, it's like your voice is on a rollercoaster and you're going around all over the place.
你知道,这就像你的声音在过山车上,各种声调都有。
They call him the clumsy carpenter because...
他们叫它笨拙的工匠,是因为……
They drop the hammer.
他们工具掉了。
Chip and Bob are always telling like ridiculous jokes.
奇普和鲍勃总是讲些可笑的笑话。
They call them week old leftovers because...
他们称之为一周的剩菜是因为……
They're disgusting.
真恶心。
And just like way too fired up about the simplest things.
对最简单的事情也要超级激动。
Boom shacka lacka, we got pollen in the hive.
我们的蜂房里有花粉。
And being super corny, which makes 'em pretty funny.
而且很老生常谈的,这会变得很有趣。
It's blasphemous we're still having this conversation.
我们谈论这个有点对神明不敬。
I think Kirby does it so well and Kirby thinks I do it so well that we kinda often crack each other up.
我觉得柯比演得很好,而柯比觉得我演得很好,所以我们经常吵架。
Egregious Chip.
奇普,糟透了。
That was a struggle.
那是一场斗争。
And we could improvise doing different things and kinda mess with the characters in different ways to try to make each other laugh.
我们可以即兴做不同的事情,用不同的方式搞乱角色,试图让对方开怀大笑。
Wa-hooo. Good morning San Francisco, that one cost em five minutes in the penalty box.
哇呜。早上好,旧金山,那场比赛罚了他们5分钟。
So, it's always an absolute blast whenever we're doing any segment that involves Chip and Bob.
所以,每当我们做任何涉及到奇普和鲍伯的片段时,都会是一个绝对的爆点。
Chip Shivers.
奇普·希弗斯。
Bob Frost.
鲍勃·弗罗斯特。
Catch you next time. Captioned by Cotter Captioning Services.
下次见。