手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情故事集:桥及其他 > 正文

爱情故事集(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:桥(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

'Nina, you can't cross the bridge,' my father said.

“尼娜,你不能过桥。”我爸爸说,
'It's dangerous for you over there. There are men with guns everywhere, and they watch the bridge night and day.
“那边对你来说太危险了。那里到处都是拿着枪的人,他们日夜监视着那座桥。
And Dragan can't come here - not now. We must all wait. Perhaps one day you can see him again.'
而且,德拉甘也不能过来一一现在不行。我们都得等。或许有一天你能再见到他。”
'Wait?' said Nina, and the tears came to her eyes again. 'For how long?'
“等?”尼娜说,她的眼泪又再次涌出来。“要等多久呢?”
A week later, Nina left our house very early one morning. Nobody heard her.
一个星期之后的一个早上,尼娜一大清早离开了家。没有人听到她出门,
Dragan left his house, too, and they both walked carefully and quietly to the bridge.
德拉甘也离开了他家。他们小心谨慎地、悄悄地往桥那边走去。
They just wanted to see each other. Nina left a message for us in her room.
他们只是想见见对方。尼娜在她的房间里给我们留了字条。
'I'm not going onto the bridge,' the message said, 'but I must see him. I can't wait any longer.'
“我不会走上桥的,”字条上写道,“但我一定要见到他。我不能再等了。”

桥(4).png

We waited all day. Where was she? My mother phoned all our friends, but nobody had any news.

我们等了一整天。她去哪儿了?我妈妈给所有的朋友打了电话,但没有人知道她的下落。
Then that evening an old friend of the family came to the door.
然后傍晚时,我家的一位老朋友找上门来。
'I have some terrible news,' he said. 'I'm so sorry, so sorry.'
“我有个令人难过的消息。”他说,“我感到非常,非常惋惜。”
At once my mother began to cry. My father put his arm around her. 'Tell us,' he said.
我妈妈一下子就哭了出来。我爸爸搂住她。“告诉我们吧。”他说,
'It's about my daughter, yes? My little Nina...'
“是关于我们女儿的,对吧?我的小尼娜......”
'It happened this morning,' our friend said. 'On the bridge. Your daughter saw her boyfriend Dragan on the other side.
“这是今天早上发生的事情。”我们的朋友说,“在桥上发生的。你们女儿看见她的男朋友德拉甘在桥的另一头。
She called his name, and he ran onto the bridge - and somebody shot him.
她喊他的名字,他就跑上 了桥——然后有人向他开枪。
When he fell, she ran onto the bridge at once. She took him in her arms, but somebody shot her too.
他倒下了,尼娜就立刻跑上了桥。她把他抱在怀里,但同样被枪击。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。